Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Alt Flight suit?

• 2 Replies
Alt Flight suit?
« on: Sep 21, 2010, 02:22 PM »
Could this be used as a flight suit alt? The only reason is because I like the desert camo and its the direction i want to go in.

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/store/bdu-jacket-and-pants-package-desert-camo

I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.
Re: Alt Flight suit?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2010, 02:24 PM »
There's no picture... But I can safe;y say using standard earth based desert camo is not really very SWarzy.. A plain mix of browns, kahakis, and yellows will blend just as good or better in Desert, and be nowhere near as close to a crossover or Earthy imagery as desert camo. And likely cheaper.

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Mullreel

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Most invasions trooped in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Alt Flight suit?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2010, 03:38 PM »
I would recommend looking at the camo actually used in star wars and then copying it as best you can.  Most Earth camos are too recognizeable.  If you want to use a premade camo and not paint and dye a suit you may look toward some of the open bowhunter type patterns.  There are many that are off the beaten path and people do not recognize them and associate them with the military.  Some of these types of patterns are Sticks and Limbs and Predator.  I have used them bow hunting for years and they are great camos, but also are way off of mainstream.

All I ever wanted to do was to travel to far off exotic places and meet new and exciting people.........and then kill them.  So I became a mercenary, and I love what I do.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!