Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Size of helmets

• 1 Replies
Size of helmets
« on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:07 AM »
Can someone please measure the inside and outside of a DP, a Rubies 2-Piece, and 1:1 helmet please. I need to know which one would fit for me. BTW I am 6'0" tall and 160 lbs. Thanks!

Zahr

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Size of helmets
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:16 AM »
Did you check the sizing thread? Actual dimensions are not as important as how the helmet fits your head. I would think youll need a DP 95/96 at minimum and possibly a 1:1.

The Hasbro Boba Fett (HBF) helmet that you see in stores now is 1:1 in scale. It takes ALOT of work and may not be the BEST choice but, if you have one or know someone with one or can sneak one on your head in a store for a pic we can tell you if that's the size you need to work with or smaller.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!