Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bants beskar'gam so far (pic heavy)

• 13 Replies
Bants beskar'gam so far (pic heavy)
« on: Oct 17, 2010, 10:31 AM »
ive been posting in regional with my progress after listening to keldabe radio 19 i decided to post on main page   :-[ anyways enuff talk more pics

« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2010, 09:38 PM by Bant Azul » Logged
Re: Bants beskar'gam so far
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2010, 10:32 AM »
more pics

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2010, 10:56 AM »
Looks good so far

Sarsk

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19, 2010, 02:28 PM »
Yup. Looks good so far.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2010, 03:47 PM »
Well done ner'vod .

« Reply #5 on: Oct 22, 2010, 09:35 PM »
first test fit!

« Reply #6 on: Oct 22, 2010, 09:37 PM »
remember its very important to select proper tunes while bounty hunting

Re: Bants beskar'gam so far (pic heavy)
« Reply #7 on: Oct 22, 2010, 09:39 PM »
eck! bucketless!

Bariikas Talgal

• Welcome the critics, and abandon the cynics
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #8 on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:08 PM »
that's some nice beskar'gam. I love the build in Ipod nano hah

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Oct 22, 2010, 10:23 PM »
When I looked at teh little pix, I was like... Oh no! Those torso plates are much too small. However, when I enlarge them and look they work. They do taper much narrower than standard Fett plates however, they have a very modern take on the Neo Crusader design I'm really digging.

To me, the gaunts look great but, a little on the oxy side. This coming from a guy with big oxy RC gaunts but yeah they seem a bit cumbersome. The design is great just seem really clunky. Especially when mixed with the rest of the kit looking rather stream lined, they seem almost out of place. That's more of a personal critique than a CRL thing.

Obviously no back pix so, assuming it's covered youre pretty well ready to go.

Dar'manda

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #10 on: Oct 23, 2010, 01:03 AM »
This is a nice kit, how did you do the shins?

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.
« Reply #11 on: Oct 23, 2010, 08:13 AM »
thanks for kind words all!as far as the shins go ithey started there life as  a set of ruby (i think) vader shin guards that i sanded reshaped a bit (the molding"s on them were terrible)then i cut out the mythasur symbols out of plastic attached to shins scarred and marred the surface and painted and weathered  ;D

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #12 on: Oct 23, 2010, 02:44 PM »
Looks great ner'vod .

Dar'manda

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #13 on: Oct 23, 2010, 03:18 PM »
Oh thanks man

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!