Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rohlan Dyre build

• 28 Replies

jinto

Rohlan Dyre build
« on: Oct 30, 2010, 08:04 PM »
This is a WIP that i started 2.5 years ago  and every few months ill have another crack at it then lose interst id like to finish a costume  to become a full member of this forum its made out of plastic paint pots for the dome i used an old bike helmet and reworked it hope you guys like it i havent seen any one else do a full 

BIG GAME HUNTER

jinto

Re: Rohlan Dyre build
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2010, 08:07 PM »
bit more additons to this im working on the gaunts at the mo just finished the hand gaurds

BIG GAME HUNTER

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2010, 08:30 PM »
First off , how do you loose interest ?    :rolleyes:

Second , Bigger pics would help a lot .   ;D

It's difficult to see much Detail .  Now I'm Intrigued
by your Build . Lets see more , it looks very cool .  8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

jinto

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2010, 11:12 PM »
Im realy not good with a computer i was never taught how to use one so it took me hours to work out how to load the pics first they were so big that the board would not take them so i had to shrink them now to small ill get there eventualy,i realy only use the to go to tdh and here and over there when you load pics it automaticly resizes them for you.
And i lost interest coz i love building helmets, im working on like five difrent ones at the moment most of my spare time goes on them

« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2010, 11:18 PM by jinto » Logged
BIG GAME HUNTER

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2010, 12:11 AM »
Im realy not good with a computer i was never taught how to use one so it took me hours to work out how to load the pics first they were so big that the board would not take them so i had to shrink them now to small ill get there eventualy,i realy only use the to go to tdh and here and over there when you load pics it automaticly resizes them for you.
And i lost interest coz i love building helmets, im working on like five difrent ones at the moment most of my spare time goes on them

Very good ....... I understand completely ...... ;)

You should set up a Photo-bucket account ........ then you just have to post the Image code
and it will re-size them for you as well ........  Good luck with your Build Vod .

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

jinto

« Reply #5 on: Oct 31, 2010, 02:49 AM »
Ill get on to that, thanks for the advise

BIG GAME HUNTER

jinto

« Reply #6 on: Nov 01, 2010, 06:51 AM »
Ive almost finished the gaunts today also got some snaps to atach them and other parts to my  flight suit ill post some pics soon need batterisfor my camra,

BIG GAME HUNTER

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Nov 01, 2010, 08:01 AM »
Thats looking pretty good from the pics so far. Pretty close to the images we have of RD.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

jinto

« Reply #8 on: Nov 03, 2010, 07:23 AM »
Thanx the builds coming along whit a bit more proogress ill post some more pics

BIG GAME HUNTER

Denizen

• Nubian
« Reply #9 on: Dec 17, 2010, 08:00 AM »
Any other progress to report? I really dig the concept of it all. Can't wait to see what happens next ^^

You sayin' I'm not a geek?!  I own two Green Lantern shirts !! >:O

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #10 on: Dec 17, 2010, 08:40 AM »
put it on!  ;D

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

jinto

« Reply #11 on: Dec 18, 2010, 04:22 PM »
Yes i think that will make it look , more worthy ill get a pic up soon

BIG GAME HUNTER

Ghostwalker

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #12 on: Dec 24, 2010, 02:17 AM »
when posting image links from photobucket... click on the lower option "image code " it will copy automatically to the clip board.
you know you are doing it right when the pasted url starts with [IMG*]http://and ends with [/IMG*] 
note that the asterisks are there only to break the function so I can keep the command as text.

example:

[IMG*]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh78/ghostwalker13/legacy%20bucket/IMG_2329.jpg[/img]

appears as:

« Last Edit: Dec 24, 2010, 02:21 AM by Ghostwalker » Logged

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #13 on: Jan 03, 2011, 01:29 PM »
very nice work  ;)

jinto

« Reply #14 on: Jan 03, 2011, 05:22 PM »
when posting image links from photobucket... click on the lower option "image code " it will copy automatically to the clip board.
you know you are doing it right when the pasted url starts with [IMG*]http://and ends with [/IMG*] 
note that the asterisks are there only to break the function so I can keep the command as text.

example:

[IMG*]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh78/ghostwalker13/legacy%20bucket/IMG_2329.jpg[/img]

appears as:

Thanks GW but i seem to have trouble doing this for some resion i can not master this

BIG GAME HUNTER

Dralkote

• Tuo Silens Mors
« Reply #15 on: Apr 17, 2011, 05:43 PM »
Wow, looks great!

Do you have the design templates for it?

jinto

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 06:16 AM »
I finally put it on and I think I may get back to work on it

BIG GAME HUNTER

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 07:06 AM »
That bucket looks real good, mate. I do wonder if the torso armour is too narrow though?

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 07:24 AM »
Looks good , but your cod should be under the belts and girth  ;)

jinto

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 08:32 PM »
Thanks guys
I havent ever put it all on b4 and as for the cod being under the belts good point , but I just put it like that for the pic it was only held on with masking tape so once I do all the fitting propley Ill sort that out ,thanks
ans it is a bit narrow, when I made it I designed it around my body shape I wieghed 63 kgs I now weigh 93 so Ive filled out alot since I designed it so now its a bit under sized same goes for them helmet

BIG GAME HUNTER

Tassone Phoenix

• Proud Dune Sea Mando
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 03:01 AM »
I sort of like the narrowness.  It makes you look bigger and buffer.  It gives you that super hero broad shoulder look, but that is just my 2 cents :)

Tassone Phoenix aka Victoria 

Shonare Vhekadla Clan

Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club: #0333

M5: Mandalorian Mercs Mighty Mini Mando #3

My Mando WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=19027.0

My Mando's Beast Hunter Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=70601.0

Verdika's thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=51095.0

• Even a Mandalorian can seek inner piece.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 03:12 AM »
the narrowness of it makes you look fat to me

Working on a lot of stuff,armor and helmet,armor plates are pretty much made but pleas dont bother me to start a WIP thread as i have taken pictures and will star the WIP when i consider my armor to be at least about 92.82743615% done.
Notification:For future knowledge: pleas just call me 5s or 72:)

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 04:28 AM »
I think it looks great , Plus it isnt overly narrow . You could always add a bit .

jinto

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 05:55 AM »
Thanks , well I was going for the size in the comics so m And I do plan to do the vest thing that goes under it like you see in some of the comics,

, but FAT HA hardly kid   I'm big and buff 

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 06:29 AM by jinto » Logged
BIG GAME HUNTER

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 08:56 AM »
Ill have to go back and double/triple check the Rohlan references but, I don't recall a girthbelth, that's a very Modern Era thing. Othwerwise it's looking good!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!