Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Re: Niabi's Buy'ce (SAZ Celtic)(WIP) (Finished Pics Page 8)

• 116 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Niabi's Buy'ce (SAZ Celtic)(WIP)
« Reply #100 on: Apr 26, 2011, 02:29 PM »
Stylish! Really nice work.
Man that's great!! You really made the conept pop. I know Saz is loving this!
Now that, is a piece of artwork  ;D
Thanks vode :)
Now get that visor installed  ;) .
Remo you must me psychic as I have instilled my Visor today :)   

and the obligatory Buy'ce on shot :D

I have also installed the Grills on my Vent and Left ear.

Have installed some padding but I have more to put in tomorrow.

And here is a teaser of what is to come next on my Buy'ce...... If I can get it to fit in. LOL

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #101 on: Apr 26, 2011, 02:31 PM »
Amazing the difference a visor makes  ;D Well done mate , a pauldron eh ! Looking forward to this .

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #102 on: Apr 26, 2011, 03:03 PM »
coming together nicrly ner vod  ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #103 on: Apr 26, 2011, 03:05 PM »
Amazing the difference a visor makes  ;D Well done mate , a pauldron eh ! Looking forward to this .

Nope. not a pauldron, Its a Buy'ce seal. (Hopefully)

coming together nicrly ner vod  ;)

Thanks mate :)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #104 on: Apr 26, 2011, 03:08 PM »
Nice , a seal eh ! Looking forward to this . LOL  ;D I meant to type this first time round  ;D

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
« Reply #105 on: Apr 26, 2011, 03:28 PM »
I hope your missus doesn't notice the hole in the armchair Niabi ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
Re: Niabi's Buy'ce (SAZ Celtic)(WIP) (Finished)
« Reply #106 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:20 AM »
I am pleased to announce that I believe I have finished my Buy'ce (excluding fans being installed.)

Any Hoo here are the Finished Item.....

And here is my Buy'ce seal

And two more of it on my noggin.

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #107 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:43 AM »
not sure about the neckseal, even with fans in, you might melt.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #108 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:53 AM »
not sure about the neckseal, even with fans in, you might melt.
I’m a bit concerned by that to, but it can be removed in 10 - 30 seconds so if I get too hot, off it comes :)

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
« Reply #109 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:59 AM »
that's OK then, as long as it doesn't damage your helmet. plus safety must come first.  ;)

Squirrel

• "TVCP Magnificent 7"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #110 on: Apr 28, 2011, 08:06 AM »
Looks good! It came together nicely, not a fan of the neck-seal, but hey, it works! ;D

"And what have we learned?"]
Sorry I'm not around much anymore, life is very busy for me at the moment. . .
M.A.J.I.C. #103
A new WIP will be posted eventually. . .

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Re: Niabi's Buy'ce (SAZ Celtic)(WIP) (Finished Pics Page 8)
« Reply #111 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:37 PM »
Always buy a little more paint than ye need mate  ;) Liking the build so far .

tell that to my math teacher- he's tellin me i need to review surface area so I;m good at it cand know how much paint to mget XD
phoey! trial and error are half the fun!

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
Re: Re: Niabi's Buy'ce (SAZ Celtic)(WIP) (Finished Pics Page 8)
« Reply #112 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:47 PM »
tell that to my math teacher- he's tellin me i need to review surface area so I;m good at it cand know how much paint to mget XD
phoey! trial and error are half the fun!

Pity about your English teacher me thinks !  ;D

« Reply #113 on: Jun 17, 2011, 11:30 AM »
wow, that is a well done bucket vod! your color scheme as ive said before is really great and you did some good work with the gold trim as well as the weathering. the neckseal looks awsome in my opinion, very rugged and worn, does it really add to the tempurature inside the helmet?

=mAnDo-SaVaGe=

Death before defeat.....

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #114 on: Jun 17, 2011, 12:26 PM »
Thanks Vod ;D

As for the Temperature with the neck seal on im not sure. iv not worn it for that long really. just an hour or so sitting in the house.
Maybe some one who also has a Neck seal could answer that one?  id be interested to know before i troop in it  :D

« Reply #115 on: Jun 17, 2011, 12:44 PM »
i see, well it looks very cool thats for sure...if you do spend some time in it let me know how it goes, im thinking of adding a neck seal to one of my buckets but the temp issue has me some what reluctant....again great bucket...im following oyu guants as well and looking forward to seeing more on those! 8)

=mAnDo-SaVaGe=

Death before defeat.....

Saz

• Hodor'alor
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Best Blaster - Official Member with best looking Verpine Shatter Rifle Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #116 on: Jun 18, 2011, 05:09 AM »
Lycra... it breathes. :)

Helmet builder and custom Maker, PM me for details or click here.

ITYS Counter now at 177.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!