Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

I Hate Backpacks - Finally Complete!

• 139 Replies

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: I Hate Backpacks - Finally Complete!
« Reply #125 on: Sep 09, 2011, 10:37 PM »
He's such a clever little fuzzball!

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #126 on: Sep 09, 2011, 10:46 PM »
Amazing build man! WOW!

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #127 on: Sep 10, 2011, 12:22 PM »
back pack looks great, nice work Mr Ewok  :D  ;) .

Squirrel

• "TVCP Magnificent 7"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #128 on: Sep 10, 2011, 03:53 PM »
Very well done indeed!

"And what have we learned?"]
Sorry I'm not around much anymore, life is very busy for me at the moment. . .
M.A.J.I.C. #103
A new WIP will be posted eventually. . .

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #129 on: Sep 10, 2011, 03:55 PM »
Anytime bud, Im just lookin forward to seeing you in yer kit bro  ;)

« Reply #130 on: Sep 10, 2011, 06:31 PM »
Anytime bud, Im just lookin forward to seeing you in yer kit bro  ;)

You and me both!  I am so close... everything just needs tied together.  Unfortunately, it is needed to be tied by a sewing machine that isn't working!

(Ewok sketch by John Rush Senior Character Artist EA Bioware)

Founding Member of M.E.T.S.
Mandalorians for the Ethical Treatment of Strill

Geber Teg

• My other car is a Firespray-class
« Reply #131 on: Nov 02, 2011, 12:10 AM »
Most excellent!! I love seeing packs constructed this way, from obscure found parts and such; very much in the spirit of Star Wars. I'm going to bookmark this thread to use as a reference and inspiration for my own pack build. Really great job, vod.

nene

« Reply #132 on: Jun 21, 2012, 01:19 PM »
very awesome! I will be using this thread when i start my backpak!

« Reply #133 on: Jun 24, 2012, 12:03 AM »
I can't believe I've missed this build. I've been stalking...err...watching all your others. Great work vod!

Bogue

« Reply #134 on: Jul 13, 2012, 10:16 AM »
That is one good looking back pack!!! Great build, looking forward to seeing your completed kit.
Again very impressive, after seeing this I may have to build a back pack for my custom Mando.
Keep the pics comming.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #135 on: Jul 13, 2012, 11:03 AM »
unless i am way off, he sold this pack, A buddy of mine picked it up and i am fusing it to a backplate,. 

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.
« Reply #136 on: Jul 28, 2012, 04:45 PM »
Yes, I have sold it and I look forward to see how it turns out.  And yes I have been absent from the boards fora while now.  I plan on coming back.  My father died in May and its been hard to get back to work on my kit.   Its weird you see, I was working on my kit when I got the frantic call from my brother.   I guess my brain associates the kit with a bad memory

(Ewok sketch by John Rush Senior Character Artist EA Bioware)

Founding Member of M.E.T.S.
Mandalorians for the Ethical Treatment of Strill

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #137 on: Jul 28, 2012, 08:45 PM »
Sorry to hear that, ner'vod. I lost my mom 9 years ago so I know what you went through. Prayers for healing coming your way.

That pack was so cool! I loved it! Good luck on it VV!

dAVid.

#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #138 on: Jul 29, 2012, 05:19 AM »
Its a pain in the shibs. But it is coming along well enough.  Fixed to a back plate. Doing the sanding to smooth it all out. Slowly will get it done.

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.
« Reply #139 on: Sep 10, 2015, 09:38 PM »
i was wondering if you have pictures like a how to on how you built the pack? i want to build that pack as well

"if you are going through hell... Keep going"
Winston Churchill

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!