Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

JoAnn's Mailing List

• 0 Replies

JJ or J'buir

• Murraan Mando Mamma
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
JoAnn's Mailing List
« on: Jan 18, 2011, 10:40 AM »
Hi there,
     I wanted to pop on to the soft parts forum and drop a little money saving advice.  Get yourselves on your local fabric and craft store's mailing list.  The closest to me just happens to be Joanns.  I also recieve emails from my favorite fabric outlets in dallas.  They will send you coupons and alert you to sales and clearance items. Occasionally you will get the really great coupons for 10-20% off of your entire order or offers for free shipping.  Currently Joanns has a couple of 40% and 50% off a regularly priced item or single cut of fabric.  Just go to www.Joanns.com and look toward the bottom left of your screen.  There will be a little green box you can enter your email in and go ahead and fill in your mailing address because the coupons in the sales flyer and the email are the same but they count as separate coupons and that means mucho savings when you need more than one cut of fabric.

Have fun shopping and sewing.
JJ
Clan Murraan

Mamma kiss my boo boo.  How about I keldabe kiss your boo boo? Suck it up!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!