Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight Suit Idea

• 3 Replies
Flight Suit Idea
« on: Jan 25, 2011, 09:22 PM »
Hello all,

I have several sets of uniforms from my time in the military. I was wondering if any one had ever used one as a flightsuit. It is two pieces, but tucked in and under a wide belt and armor you shouldn't be able to tell.

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
Re: Flight Suit Idea
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2011, 12:17 AM »
From what I've read and seen, a 2-piece suit is fine, provided everything's tucked in and no Mando crack is showing. :p

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2011, 09:01 AM »
Two piece is fine. The trick if they are BDU's is to try and hide all the silly stitching on the reinforced seat, knee's and cargo and butt pockets as those are all dead give aways that they are current issue BDU's. I use a 2 piece BDU flightsuit. I wear a kama, 3/4 thigh plates and larger knee's to help conceal it.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2011, 05:07 AM »
I just looked in the CRL's and I can't do it anyways. They are ACU's and they are not allowed

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!