Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

RC Pack Pep Files??

• 5 Replies

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
RC Pack Pep Files??
« on: Jan 06, 2011, 02:27 AM »
I'm looking to make an RC styled (modified slightly for his particular kit) pack for a friend of mine and I've come across one Pep file for it but it's not sized at all and I honestly can't figure out how to adjust the file to the right measurements.  Does anyone know where a RC backpack pepakura file is located?  I remember seeing one on the 501st boards and two other places but for the life of me I can't find them again.

As always any and all help will be greatly appreciated  ;D

Those who wander aren't always lost.

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: RC Pack Pep Files??
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2011, 04:45 AM »
I'd ask RKD. Have you seen his build? Quite incredible. He'd at least be able to give you dimensions of it to base yours off, if not a link to the right stuff.

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2011, 07:40 AM »
http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Pep_Files

Scroll down and you'll find the clone backpack similar to what Ashoka wears in TCW.  Not sure if it's the same pack, but it has lots of possibilities.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

No'saj Huune

• Nomad in Killeen/Ft. Hood
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07, 2011, 01:34 AM »
http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Pep_Files

Scroll down and you'll find the clone backpack similar to what Ashoka wears in TCW.  Not sure if it's the same pack, but it has lots of possibilities.

Got that one Boss, already working on it for the verdi'ka's.  Its not the same back though, looking for the one that looks like Boss's from Republic Commando.

Those who wander aren't always lost.

Dar'kumn Vol

• Your song has yet to be written.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2011, 06:34 PM »
Try Skip's Pepakura

There are no heroes, only those with conscience. Once they take rise, none shall stop them. They lead us forward into tomorrow not limited by today. They are who we strive to be.

• Even a Mandalorian can seek inner piece.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2011, 05:43 PM »
o.o i got some pep files for RC back pack,just a regular back pack tho not with the attachments,ive got them unfolded the only catch is their unfolded for A1 size paper you could get them printed specialy and then make it,oh and you might need to scale it down i made it to be 52 cm high so it would be proportionate to my size as im planing on using it as part of a kit(187.5 cm tall or 6'3'' which ever you prefer)

« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2011, 05:58 PM by 72555 » Logged
Working on a lot of stuff,armor and helmet,armor plates are pretty much made but pleas dont bother me to start a WIP thread as i have taken pictures and will star the WIP when i consider my armor to be at least about 92.82743615% done.
Notification:For future knowledge: pleas just call me 5s or 72:)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!