Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Praetor's Soft Parts WIP

• 0 Replies

Praetor Ordo

• Ibic cuyi haar yusta
Praetor's Soft Parts WIP
« on: Feb 28, 2011, 08:04 PM »
This is the opening for the Star Wars Galaxies Mandalorian Soft Parts.  Below are the screenshots that I plan to be using to help me build it (among others, but these are the most clear).

I am beginning the flight suit with a pair of postal blue coveralls. They won't require much modification.  The double sleeve will be added and all but the rear pockets will be removed first then it will be dyed the correct shade of blue.  Snaps will be added to the back pockets, some internal strapping and magnet pockets for the thigh and knee armor will be added, the twin external straps around the knees and lower thighs will be added, and stirrups.

Because of my lack of soft-part experience (I think I know that the needle goes through the fabric, but that's about it), it is up to my in-house seamstress (i.e. wife) to do the mods.  Otherwise, the size is generally good and will get better as I drop more inches.

NEXT: Give it to wife to mod the sleeves and pockets, then dye.

TO DO: Finish modding the flight suit, vest, gloves, boots, belt, and weathering.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!