Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ijaat's jet pack W.I.P.

• 33 Replies

Ijaat Meerel

Ijaat's jet pack W.I.P.
« on: Mar 13, 2011, 12:28 PM »
here is a jet pack im working on....i think the base is some Dora the explorer back pack or something but i figured i could mod it into a jet pack here's what I've done so far....let me know what you guys think.

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Ijaat's jet pack W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2011, 01:11 PM »
That requires no modding whatsoever. Leave it as is.

Oh maybe some weathering though.

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2011, 05:19 PM »
That requires no modding whatsoever. Leave it as is.

Oh maybe some weathering though.

Hahahaha... Such a happy pack!

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Hagen Nor'ak

• More then credits
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2011, 06:41 AM »
Is it bad that the first thought I had was "Kill it... burn it with fire!" Anyways besides the hidiously happy face on it, what are the dimentions on it? I serriously can't get past the happy face though, any quality comments I might have will have to wait till that things smug look get removed  :P

Have a good one,
Hagen

Eerbes Semaj

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2011, 12:21 PM »
The happy face is to throw off the victims ;D

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #5 on: Mar 14, 2011, 12:38 PM »
yea i really hate the face too lol. but in answer to your question its size is about 1' tall 3/4' wide and 1/2' deep so its kinda small but the modding will make it a bit bigger

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2011, 04:32 PM »
ok so here it is before paint

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2011, 04:34 PM »
And here it is after paint... let me know what you guys think!!

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2011, 05:11 PM »
need to mod the jet a bit more, still quite recognizable

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Eerbes Semaj

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2011, 05:18 PM »
need to mod the jet a bit more, still quite recognizable

Wow, it has turned out better than I though but to go off of what McCoy said, perhaps cut the canopy section off all together  and fit a piece of Syntra in there and maybe flatten the nose. other than that cut some plastic pieces at random from a model kit that can be put on at random as greeblies to hide the jets form some more.

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
« Reply #10 on: Mar 18, 2011, 09:15 PM »
ya, looks really cool other than that bit

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2011, 02:21 PM »
ok here are some more mods i made based on your comments let me know what you guys think

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
« Reply #12 on: Mar 20, 2011, 11:51 AM »
That looks really good. Are you going to add more colour to it or just leave it black?

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Ijaat Meerel

« Reply #13 on: Mar 20, 2011, 09:40 PM »
Vor'e ner vod, but yea ill probably add some green accents to help match my armor

Eerbes Semaj

« Reply #14 on: Mar 20, 2011, 11:54 PM »
I am really impressed by your creation and knowing what you really built it out of is awesome and gives me insertion tobuild my own.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!