Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Arden's new JUMP pack

• 22 Replies

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Arden's new JUMP pack
« Reply #15 on: Jul 12, 2011, 04:08 PM »
As I said, turned alluminum shifter knobs, or handles, if you prefer.

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #16 on: Jul 12, 2011, 04:09 PM »
As I said, turned alluminum shifter knobs, or handles, if you prefer.
Ahh, thought you were referring to the small knob  :rolleyes:

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Arden Fisk

• I R MANDO IRL
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Sistine Chest Plate - Official Member with most intricate paint job Open Seasons Death Watch Brigade MEmber Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #17 on: Jul 12, 2011, 10:34 PM »

Sounds like a personal problem.

-Abby Lusk (MMCC Official Member #81)
Quartermaster for the MMCC 2009-May 2013

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #18 on: Jul 12, 2011, 10:44 PM »
Sounds like a personal problem.

Har har har...

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #19 on: Jul 12, 2011, 10:56 PM »

Ouch !  :P

Hagen Nor'ak

• More then credits
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #20 on: Jul 13, 2011, 04:16 AM »
"Owwwwe... Right in the shinny part!!"
Have a good one,
Hagen

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #21 on: Jul 13, 2011, 03:19 PM »
What the ,,,,,,,, I go to work for the day and come back to that??????  :D   From now on ALL talk of my small knobs must be in PMs.  :D :D :D :D :D

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

TheMandoMan

• MMCC #0001
« Reply #22 on: Jul 14, 2011, 01:43 AM »
Agreed on the nylon straps, this is one of few applications where it actually works much better than leather, looks more like a "stock" pack than custom, which is exactly what you were going for.

Great work on it!  

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!