Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian Pilot Project

• 156 Replies
Re: Mandalorian Pilot Project
« Reply #150 on: Jul 21, 2014, 06:42 PM »
Good idea Taxos !! :)
I'm going to pass exam for bikers at spring and ride on chopper. I want to prepare my own Mando biker leather suit with Mando biker helmet and of course my bike must have some Mando design :). Of course my heavy gun will have special adapter to install it on bike :D

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #151 on: Jul 21, 2014, 06:49 PM »
I'm going to pass exam for bikers at spring and ride on chopper. I want to prepare my own Mando biker leather suit with Mando biker helmet and of course my bike must have some Mando design :). Of course my heavy gun will have special adapter to install it on bike :D

Awesome, looking forward to it!

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #152 on: Jul 21, 2014, 07:00 PM »
Yes, this!  All of this!  :D

Can't wait to see it, vod.

« Reply #153 on: Aug 08, 2016, 07:22 AM »
Hi ! I'm back :D

Now I made only this design on my bike:

It is first attempt to make solid graphic on tank but in winter
I'm after professional aerograph paint and I'll try to start my new profession :D.

« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 07:26 AM by Merr-Sonn » Logged
« Reply #154 on: Aug 08, 2016, 12:39 PM »
im speechless after reading this thread... 0_0

"Ni narir va gaanader mando jibr, mando jibr gaanader ni"-Jalkaryr jag

(I didn't choose the mandalorian life, the mandalorian life chose me)-(my name)

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #155 on: Aug 08, 2016, 02:17 PM »
The bike looks great!

« Reply #156 on: Aug 09, 2022, 10:28 AM »
Hello from the afterlife :D
I know, it is 6 years till my last post :D. I think to return to our awesome world of Mandos. Now my little Miłosz is BIG Miłosz (183cm tall). Recently we've made Mando Warrior costume for his futher trooping on conventions :D

Of course new topic on forum will be started :) A lot of changes and fixings are to made e.g. knees, rebuild of gauntlets etc.

« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2022, 10:33 AM by Merr-Sonn » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!