Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Found this belt, bought it, now I need to know...

• 8 Replies

Revera

• Unofficial Staff Holder
Found this belt, bought it, now I need to know...
« on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:20 PM »
Here comes the classic "Is this a good belt to use?"

Armor: 98% | Bucket:100% | Soft:99% | Weapon:100%

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.  Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."
Re: Found this belt, bought it, now I need to know...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:21 PM »
I don't know if it is a good belt, but I like it. Where did you get it, if I may ask.

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

Revera

« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:39 PM »
Its from lowes
Its an AWP 3 Piece belt model number 1L-72070-2
I found it with all the other tool belts, and got it for 19.98

I dont know much about tool belts, but i think the thicker part goes on the back and it buckles in the front...lol Im looking at it now trying to decipher its true purpose...

« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2011, 06:43 PM by Revera » Logged

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.  Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2011, 06:49 PM »
Look's like it's meant to give some kind of Lumbar support . Look's ok , it should be able to hold pouches  ;D

« Reply #4 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:00 PM »
that belt is great, i eyed that at lowes as well. seems like it would work well and once you had pouches etc. to it im sure it would look good as well....

=mAnDo-SaVaGe=

Death before defeat.....
« Reply #5 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:15 PM »
I have that same belt, I use it everyday at work(I am a construction worker) The belt has endured 4 years of lugging 2 large carpenter bags and 1 small one in the back. It is a suspension rig, made for suspenders....It will last a long time as a trooping belt, I've put mine through *****. Good find and good luck!

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #6 on: Apr 23, 2011, 09:24 PM »
Fip it upside down so the suspender rings hang down, perfect for trophies!

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Hagen Nor'ak

• More then credits
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Apr 24, 2011, 01:21 AM »
Try it on upside down and backwards. The only issue you might have is if that buckle digs into your back or not while wearing it.

Have a god one,
Hagen

Revera

« Reply #8 on: Apr 24, 2011, 01:30 AM »
Fip it upside down so the suspender rings hang down, perfect for trophies!
exactly what I was thinking!
Try it on upside down and backwards. The only issue you might have is if that buckle digs into your back or not while wearing it.
However, I gotta see how that's gonna work, Id think that it would cover my ab plate now that Im trying to like picture it. Im thinking that even if that didnt work out, I might still get away with it wearing it the "right" way, with pouches and etc. I guess the only way Ill really find out is once my armor is on

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!