Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

rayKs.legacy

• 20 Replies

ray'K

• cat# 0238
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Medic Brigade Member
rayKs.legacy
« on: Aug 14, 2015, 12:28 AM »
pardon.my.typing....keyboard.is.broken.
decided.to.finally.start.my.legacy.kit.
got.some.free.steel.from.my.gfs.stepdad.
using.ohld.varts.pdf.file.with.some.mods.
heres.what.im.going.for...(ignore.the.dichromatic.flight.suit)

this.is.what.ive.done.so.far...

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: rayKs.legacy
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2015, 08:20 AM »
Looking good! :D

Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2015, 01:31 PM »
Off to a great start!

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

ray'K

• cat# 0238
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2015, 03:52 PM »
thank.you.sirs!
and.thanks.for.the.free.file..ohld!
the.chest.was.a.bit.wide.so.i.chopped.it.down.nea r.the.armpits.
i.chose.this.type.because.i'm.fat.but.losing.weight....it.lets.me.use.side.pl ates.AND.gives.me.motivation.to.loose.more! :laugh:
the.plates.fit.fine...they.just.look.funny.in.car dboard.
i.could.prolly.cut.them.today.or.tomorrow.

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2015, 03:57 PM by ray'K » Logged

Endorn

• MMCC# 1147
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2015, 05:17 PM »
Looking good man!! I love the double range finders!

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you. " --- Mandalore the Destroyer

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2015, 04:25 AM »
gonna.scratch.build.myself.a.modern\legacy.hybrid.bucket....but.thats.a.different.wip.....

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2015, 11:39 AM »
cutting.took.longer.than.i.expected.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: Aug 16, 2015, 11:27 PM »
Looking fantastic so far and I really like the jet booster bits you have on your back plate. As for the helmet I'm sure it'll catch my eye and I'll be glad to leave a reply! ;D

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #8 on: Aug 23, 2015, 05:16 PM »
plates.shaped.
they're.primed.and.drying.(not.in.the.pics)
more.pics.tomorrow!

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #9 on: Aug 25, 2015, 02:47 PM »
chest.assembled!

Mbmultiverse

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #10 on: Aug 25, 2015, 03:23 PM »
I really love this.  It makes me want to try my hand at it some day soon.  I think it is going to look awesome when you have it on and can wear it out.  Can't wait to troop with you in this!

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #11 on: Aug 25, 2015, 04:48 PM »
hopefully.before.the.end.of.the.year.....

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #12 on: Aug 25, 2015, 05:48 PM »
You've got the hardest part done now Vod now that it's strapped now it's just your paint and then the rest!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #13 on: Aug 25, 2015, 06:21 PM »
That's looking really nice...you do good work, vod.  ;)

Rpb

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #14 on: Aug 28, 2015, 01:41 PM »
Looking good! Can't wait to see them all painted up.

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

Endorn

• MMCC# 1147
  • Awards Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. 2016 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #15 on: Aug 28, 2015, 10:23 PM »
saw these in person last night and they're fantastic!  great work!

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you. " --- Mandalore the Destroyer

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #16 on: Sep 01, 2015, 10:25 PM »

« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2015, 10:33 PM by ray'K » Logged

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #17 on: Sep 02, 2015, 12:54 AM »
The shaping on those chest and ab plates is lovely. The collar and back concern me a little though - they're both very wide,  look like they could do with a couple of inches taking out of the centre so they sit much closer to your neck.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Endorn

• MMCC# 1147
« Reply #18 on: Sep 03, 2015, 08:42 PM »
The shaping on those chest and ab plates is lovely. The collar and back concern me a little though - they're both very wide,  look like they could do with a couple of inches taking out of the centre so they sit much closer to your neck.

I was thinking the same thing, but once he puts on the flight suit and vest it might all even out. I'd probably wait to trim until you can try it on fully suited up. 

Either way though it's looking great!   You've inspired me to start working on my own legacy kit :)

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #19 on: Sep 13, 2015, 02:35 PM »
what.you.cant.see.is.armour.plates.above.the.coll ar.because.they.dont.eksist.yet.
 :P
1.more.pic.later.today!

ray'K

• cat# 0238
« Reply #20 on: Sep 23, 2015, 04:45 PM »

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!