Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Niabi's Soft Parts WIP

• 72 Replies

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Niabi's Soft Parts WIP
« Reply #60 on: Sep 18, 2011, 06:14 AM »
Im not happy with the belt iv made it looks a little ruff so i think i shall be remaking it today.

been busy this morning.......... Spats ;D

Spats by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #61 on: Sep 18, 2011, 04:45 PM »
Have been slaving over a Hot sewing machine today. LOL

New Belt (looks far better than my 1st one)

Belt by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

and Karma. Im thinking that i might hem the 4 panels with a different material eventually but im not sure yet. we shall see.
any hoo 2 pic one from the back and one from the side..

Karma by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Karma by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #62 on: Sep 18, 2011, 06:01 PM »
That belt looks so much better than the old one, well done!

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #63 on: Sep 24, 2011, 06:55 AM »
Thanks Vod ;D

Small update on the Belt. all i have to do is weather it up ;D

Belt, Pouches, Holsters, Oh my! by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
« Reply #64 on: Sep 24, 2011, 07:52 AM »
Love this. Nice one matey ;D

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #65 on: Sep 24, 2011, 11:21 AM »
Very nice work mate, I actually like the rough look to the kama. Most would tailor it though. Exactly what im planning for a belt and holsters. Hope mines turns out as good. Outstanding work  ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #66 on: Sep 25, 2011, 04:39 AM »
Thanks Guys ;D

Update time

Boots are now finished. they look a bit washed out in the pic but they are a bit darker than this in RL.

Boots by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Im getting close now to being finished :) its getting exciting EEEEeeeeeee LOL  :D 

Tracyn Ordo

• THE NZ Bounty Hunter
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #67 on: Sep 25, 2011, 04:51 AM »
It's all looking great ner vod. I can't wait to see the end result!

Darman_Skirata

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #68 on: Sep 25, 2011, 06:08 AM »
The belt looks the nuts :D

It's nice to see kamas a bit roughened up every now and then, I may add my kama back in :)

The boots look awesome too, I like the weathering on them.

Can't wait to see more  :D

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #69 on: Sep 25, 2011, 02:02 PM »
Thanks Vode ;D

Update..

Spats holster for back up blaster  :D

niabi by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #70 on: Sep 25, 2011, 02:35 PM »
Nice touch mate  ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2012, 05:03 PM »
Arise from the Ashes thread.  :-X  :-[

so im changing my belt set up a bit. im wiring it for sound  :rolleyes: iv got some new pouches on order with GreatSkyRiver Falco (does some great work with leather ;) )

got a con next weekend so i have made a temporary pouch to hold my romFX ;) here it is:

DSCN2081 by Niabi Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Im going to dirty it up tomorrow and ill get a pic of it on the belt ;D

The Red stitching was an experiment of something i am thinking of adding to my Karam  ??? but im not sure.

More to come tomorrow ;D

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2012, 05:06 PM »
Stichin look good bro, the pouch will suit yer kit mate ;)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!