Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

CRL's for Legacy Armor?

• 4 Replies
CRL's for Legacy Armor?
« on: Jan 23, 2012, 05:25 PM »
I've been searching for CRL's for Legacy armor.  I'm not too crazy about the way modern armor fits my gorilla body type.  Can I swap out the breast and back plates as well as the greaves (shin armor)?  I'm really partial to my helmet and gauntlets. Is there a thread that I am missing?

501st Bloodfin Garrison XO
501st Krayt Clan CO (Retired)
Rebel Legion R.A.I.D. CO (retired)
Costumes:
Snowtrooper, Zuckuss, OT Tusken Raider, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Rancor Keeper, Imperial Navy,  Old Ben Kenobi, A'sharad Hett, Jawa, BoBF Tusken
Re: CRL's for Legacy Armor?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2012, 05:30 PM »
As far as I know Legacy Armor has been deemed as Modern Armor. So mixing and matching is ok.

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2012, 05:50 PM »
Everybody at this current moment is mixing and matching or just going full in one direction for either standard modern or legacy armor. My kit, along with my fellow clan members here in Tampa are pretty good examples, I think, of mixed up armor parts.

« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2012, 06:16 PM by Drak Fiurr Verda » Logged

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2012, 06:14 PM »
^^^^This.^^^^^ :)

Since there aren't really many canon references of Legacy armor (what, one comic, is it?), it's been lumped in with the Modern Era guidelines.

See here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=30069.0

Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."
« Reply #4 on: Jan 23, 2012, 06:22 PM »
^^^^This.^^^^^ :)

Since there aren't really many canon references of Legacy armor (what, one comic, is it?), it's been lumped in with the Modern Era guidelines.

See here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=30069.0

Rob
I saw that thread.  I'm gonna do a scratch build of that helmet this summer. 

501st Bloodfin Garrison XO
501st Krayt Clan CO (Retired)
Rebel Legion R.A.I.D. CO (retired)
Costumes:
Snowtrooper, Zuckuss, OT Tusken Raider, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Rancor Keeper, Imperial Navy,  Old Ben Kenobi, A'sharad Hett, Jawa, BoBF Tusken

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!