Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

girth belt color suggestion

• 3 Replies

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
girth belt color suggestion
« on: Jun 29, 2011, 12:05 PM »
My color scheme is down in my sig. I can't decide what color to go with for my girth belt. I want it to contrast with the outfit but not stick out like a sore thumb. I'll also use this color as a trim color for emblems or lettering too.

I was thinking (in order) dark yellow, maroon (or another dark red), sky blue, or bright yellow. I'm open to other suggestions as well.

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: girth belt color suggestion
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2011, 01:30 PM »
maroon...!

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2011, 03:04 PM »
Or a dirty yellow/dark gold.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Ralin Voth

• "The Rancor"
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2011, 02:05 PM »
I decided to go with a dark yellow-gold color. I found some wool yarn that's almost exactly the color I was thinking. I'll braid that into ropes to make the girth belt. Thanks for the input!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!