Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

an ebay find that seems... dubious.

• 5 Replies
an ebay find that seems... dubious.
« on: Jul 14, 2011, 06:46 PM »
I found this "steampunk belt w/ pouches" It seems to be an 'easy' way to get a belt, but I'd like to investigate the quality of it further. 

what do you guys think?

mhi haar cabur be kyr'am. mhi gotal'ur kyr'am teh be'chaaj. mhi haar verde be mand'alor mhi haar werdla gaan be haar Mando'ade mhi Mando munit'chaaj kyr'am oya!
Re: an ebay find that seems... dubious.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2011, 07:40 PM »
Usually things like that are made from low grade vinyl and can't be expected to last longer than a Halloween party.

Founder of M.A.N.T.A
Mandalorians Against Ninja Theme Armor
« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2011, 09:29 PM »
ah very droll sir. thanks. I think I'll splurge on an actual gunbelt and ammo pouches.

mhi haar cabur be kyr'am. mhi gotal'ur kyr'am teh be'chaaj. mhi haar verde be mand'alor mhi haar werdla gaan be haar Mando'ade mhi Mando munit'chaaj kyr'am oya!

Klynn Targh

• Fan favorite Wampa
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2011, 09:28 PM »
Go buy a leather jacket at a thrift store, tear it up, stitch to your desiring.  Cheaper and you expand your proficiency in costuming.

Aliit orishya taldin.

Arden Fisk

• I R MANDO IRL
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Sistine Chest Plate - Official Member with most intricate paint job Open Seasons Death Watch Brigade MEmber Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Jul 15, 2011, 10:00 PM »
yep, costume grade vinyl.  If you're on Ebay search instead for 'vintage military pouches' and you'll get more (cheap and accurate!) options than you know what to do with.

-Abby Lusk (MMCC Official Member #81)
Quartermaster for the MMCC 2009-May 2013
« Reply #5 on: Jul 17, 2011, 04:07 AM »
oh I'm already planning on getting the mosin nagant ammo pouches

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!