Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

For those in need of a CHEAP flightsuit...

• 19 Replies
Re: For those in need of a CHEAP flightsuit...
« Reply #15 on: Aug 05, 2011, 05:41 PM »
I'm 6ft average build and only ones left are black 46 reg. I measured myself and it seems it would fit correct, but I usually get long stuff. I'm worried about it being to tight shoulder to crotch.
anyone know if it's the correct size it states, like you know how you try on 2 types of shoes and depending on the brand one is a half size off?

"You may have a quick witt... but my trigger finger is quicker." -Kei' Lyk

Please excuse the old SWG Signature, It's my concept armor. I'll take out the SWG stuff in it when I get PS load

scorch sesom

• Every thing is better with a fiery explosion!
« Reply #16 on: Aug 05, 2011, 09:38 PM »
I'm 6ft average build and only ones left are black 46 reg. I measured myself and it seems it would fit correct, but I usually get long stuff. I'm worried about it being to tight shoulder to crotch.
anyone know if it's the correct size it states, like you know how you try on 2 types of shoes and depending on the brand one is a half size off?
im 5 9 and i bought the 46 long  it was really long big on me the legs were really long same with the arms i could sell you mine so i can buy the 46 reg which would probably fit me

Progress
armor: 90%painting
buy'ce: 100% completed
soft parts: 50% need to dye jump suit again
weapons: 0%still brain storming

Lie to me once shame on You
Lie to me twice and i will chase u with a base ball bat
« Reply #17 on: Aug 06, 2011, 02:37 AM »
im 5 9 and i bought the 46 long  it was really long big on me the legs were really long same with the arms i could sell you mine so i can buy the 46 reg which would probably fit me

I ordered one earlier today. I have no idea if it will be a good fit, but according to the sizing it says it will. I'll have to see when it comes. I'll keep you updated on it.

"You may have a quick witt... but my trigger finger is quicker." -Kei' Lyk

Please excuse the old SWG Signature, It's my concept armor. I'll take out the SWG stuff in it when I get PS load

Jarvis Dimmias Falco

• M.A.J.I.C. #39
« Reply #18 on: Aug 24, 2011, 05:47 PM »
I ordered one earlier today. I have no idea if it will be a good fit, but according to the sizing it says it will. I'll have to see when it comes. I'll keep you updated on it.
  Splintered.  I also bought the 46 regular a while back, it works well,  however I'm 5'7" and the crotch is "just right" if you "know what I mean", now it is a little tight around my shoulders so I need a hand getting out of it there. Please keep in mind im over 200lbs though too so Im sure my fat -censored- plays into that.  Just a heads up from an actual owner.

All Arrhythmias straighten themselves out at the end.

Jark'osa Hauza

• Jark'osa Hauza
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #19 on: Sep 08, 2011, 03:38 PM »
I was going to buy one of these, but they were out of my size (short only).  I found some Mil-surp options for a similar price at a local military supply store.  The nomex mil-surp stuff is more comfortable and rugged looking IMHO than the 65/35% poly-cotton stuff anyway.  You just have to make sure it's in decent shape (some are missing zippers or have small holes/stains)

If anyone can wear a 33 - 37" chest (Regular Length), I suggest contacting Patriot Mania (they have a website) in Jacksonville, FL.  They have an OD green mil-surp Nomex flight suit for $5.  They offered it to me for that because it had a 4"x4" oil-stain on the right abdomen.  I would have bought it, but it wouldn't zip on me (38" chest here).

They have some really comfortable Nomex mil-surp flight suits for $20-25 too.  They're not in brand-new shape, but they definitely suit the weathered look.

Jark'osa Hauza -- Mandalorian Gunslinger

Photos , Short Biography , Armor Build thread

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!