Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My first blaster!!

• 32 Replies

Shurik Bhar'vani

• "Scopes are for people who worry they might miss"
Re: My first blaster!!
« Reply #30 on: Dec 05, 2011, 09:58 PM »
and the only tools i have available (aka the only ones my dad will let me use) are a hot glue gun, sandpaper,  rasp, and whatever junk i can find around the house....however with this stuff i did manage to make a decent concept for a pistol and a carbine that will be up probably tomorrow, made out of the OTHER half of the two AKs

"Naughty list...  <ZAP> Naughty list...  <ZAP> Naughty list...  <ZAP> Nice list?  Must be a typo. <ZAP> <ZAP><ZAP> " -Bazii Malric on Santa Shurik, circa 201(3?)

Shurik Bhar'vani

• "Scopes are for people who worry they might miss"
« Reply #31 on: Dec 06, 2011, 05:59 PM »
got more work done on the pistol, used a strip of aluminum metal to make the trigger guard and found an old Lego hose thingy to put on the side as a power feed (to replace the metal wire). pics will be up asap my laptop broke and i cant get them onto this computer for reasons too complicated and boring to go through  >:( anyways, might leave it as it is now, since while i was working on the backstory for my character i realized in some old notes that i had wanted that blaster pistol to have been hand crafted and modified by him from his father's old one...which would help explain why the grips are bigger and why it's not so sleek or elegant as most other pistols- basically the pistol isn't really going to BE a pistol, more like a HANDCANNON of sorts  ;) i was thinking a *heavily* modified verpine pistol of some sort or a flechette gun or something....was thinking of having it be like a bowcaster- shooting solid slugs coated in energy...like an advanced slugthrower of sorts

"Naughty list...  <ZAP> Naughty list...  <ZAP> Naughty list...  <ZAP> Nice list?  Must be a typo. <ZAP> <ZAP><ZAP> " -Bazii Malric on Santa Shurik, circa 201(3?)

Kardos Shantiel

• I don't need gaunts I've got the POWER GLOVE!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 08, 2011, 01:51 AM »
I think it looks great! Good job!

Proud member of the Dumbstruck Podcast Team!

http://www.twitch.tv/dumbstruck_podcast

Armor:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!