Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Is this right?

• 4 Replies
Is this right?
« on: Aug 10, 2011, 05:52 PM »
Hey Guys I just got my flightsuit! I need to get it hemed up but other than that I think this will work! What do you guys think?

I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.

Ca'tal

• Clan Scyk
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Most invasions trooped in 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Is this right?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2011, 05:59 PM »
Looks alright, but for future reference it's easier to tell how clothing fits if you don't have your hands in your pockets. Oh, and you may want to take the knee and elbow pads out. (I'm guessing this is one of the 5.11 tac suits. I own three of 'em, trust me you'll want to take the padding out.)

“Morale is born of loyalty, patriotism, discipline, and efficiency, all of which breed confidence in self and in comrades…Morale is at one and the same time the strongest, and the most delicate of growths. It withstands shocks, even disasters of the battlefield, but can be destroyed utterly by favoritism, neglect, or injustice.”
-Dwight D. Eisenhower

My opinions are stated as my own. If you disagree with them feel free to disregard them. They are after all...opinions.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2011, 06:09 PM »
Oh ok sorry about that. Yeah its the 5.11 tac suit. Its a tad big on me because I wear 54R in the shoulders but have a 42 waist. Alright I'll take those pads out then.

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2011, 06:47 PM »
Looks a bit saggy around the balls , but that might be yer hands in yer pockets . The pic makes ye look like an Oopa loompa , Try to take pics from waist height full forward .

« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2011, 11:24 AM »
Hey sorry for the late late response! Here is a better picture.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!