Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

feedback about flightsuit

• 5 Replies

BoxingTiger86

feedback about flightsuit
« on: Aug 28, 2011, 02:24 AM »
working on my first rig and have been shopping lookign for something to sue for my flight suit and wanted to ask someone before i order it if this would be able to approved or do i need to find something else and how well you thought it would work

http://store.glennsarmysurplus.com/usaf-usgi-issue-nomex-flight-suits-cwu-27p-od--tan-p309.aspx?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=googlebase

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked, see signature.
Re: feedback about flightsuit
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2011, 02:56 AM »

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

BoxingTiger86

« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2011, 11:59 AM »
i was more asking if a flight-suit like is  approvable  to get int eh mandalorian mercs

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2011, 12:21 PM »
yes, flightsuits are used for the base of the costume, you can use two piece. some people use Dickies coveralls( the thin ones without the liner) or military BDU's. use the type Lucas shows, the nomex ones will be too hot.

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
reality is a hologram created by our minds.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

BoxingTiger86

« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2011, 02:14 PM »
ok thank you i just wasnt sure as far as all the pockets go on the legs as well as that pen pocket up on the arm near the bicep ....since id have no way to cover it up barbecues im not  planning on using bicep plates

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Aug 28, 2011, 02:21 PM »
you can carfully remove the stitches on the pockets if they are the type that are sewn on the out side (if you don'twant them) use a razorblade or stitch remover to cut the threads holding the pocket fabric.

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
reality is a hologram created by our minds.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!