Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Female Mandalorians and their boots

• 4 Replies
Female Mandalorians and their boots
« on: Sep 08, 2011, 01:34 AM »
First off let me start off by saying it's hard to find boots that look to fit into the Star Wars galaxy as well as fit my feet at the same time. So I have been playing with a bunch of different Ideas, I currently have Motor-cross boots for my set right now, but my legs are so short that I have quite a bit of trouble with movement. I'm only 5' 1'', because I am vertically challenged shall we say, I was wondering what everyone thought about me possibly using a boot with a wedge, possibly altered with boot tips and a shin guard. Picture is incoming too I'm still new at using the website.Let me know any ideas on the tinier Mandalorian realm please, anything will help at this point I think. :)

Re: Female Mandalorians and their boots
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2011, 01:40 AM »
Welcome to the Mercs. This is a quote from the CRL that may help answer your question, I have highlighted the the specific area that concerns you. I believe that boots with a wedge fall under that description, but an App team member can clarify.
"Boots:
Combat/Utility boots are considered the primary accepted boot for armor.
Labels and brand names should be removed or covered.
Shoe-laces MUST be covered with armor or some sort of boot/ankle spat.
High heels/stiletto female boots are not acceptable mandalorian armor attire. Platform boots are acceptable."

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2011, 01:47 AM »
Thank you. :)

« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2011, 02:21 AM »
Here are the boots that were in question...

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2011, 09:14 AM »
Perfectly acceptable, several ladies here use simmilar.

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!