Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mercs "Kevin's Cause" Invasion Debriefing

• 4 Replies

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Boba and Jango
Mercs "Kevin's Cause" Invasion Debriefing
« on: Sep 21, 2011, 12:06 PM »

Invasion Location: "Kevin’s Cause" - North Smithfield, RI (USA)
Date: September 17, 2011
Clan Involved: Firaxan
Mission Objective:  To show support for a wounded Marine and help raise money for his cause!

Invasion Report: Corporal Kevin Dubois from Lincoln, RI is a 24-year-old Marine. He was on his second deployment in Afghanistan when in July 2011 he was severely injured assisting a fellow wounded Marine.

Kevin is currently hospitalized at Bathesda Naval Hospital in Maryland. He sustained multiple injuries that required countless surgeries and rehabilitation. Kevin has a long recovery ahead of him and the love and support from both family, friends, and his community is much needed. Fundraising events are currently underway to ensure that Kevin and his wife will have the amenities to start their life together.

Firaxan Clan would like to thank the Dubois family for a wonderful day, it was an honor. Semper fi!

Original report by Sinclair Reau

Re: Mercs "Kevin's Cause" Invasion Debriefing
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2011, 02:21 PM »
Yes a "Wonderful day"

Slade Kel

• Feet First Into Hell
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2011, 03:53 PM »
This is a sass-free zone lad, so none of that interweb sarcasm :P. It wasn't a bad event altogether, even with the, ah, poorly behaved children. Certainly a worthy cause to support, and we didn't get called Power Rangers or Stormtroopers even once ^_^.

QMU 72| M.A.B.E.L. 77| Cabur Akaata 144

Cassus Dral

• ☠️ Mando Macabre ☠️
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2011, 05:41 PM »
It makes me very happy to see you out there! regaurdless of the circumstances, at least you'll never forget it.  ;)  I hope one day I'll be more involved once I get more sand paper to finish my armor... Good work guys, and keep it up!

Cassus Dral Finished Costume Gallery
☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️
Deathrock Texas
"Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around." -Abdul Kalam
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2011, 06:35 PM »
I just like to complain  ;D It was a great event over all for a great cause

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!