Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My custom Jetpack

• 18 Replies

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
My custom Jetpack
« on: Sep 21, 2011, 07:32 PM »
hello, I need to know your oppinion guys, I made this Jetpack custom with empty metal cans, plastic boxes, etc etc etc
so what you think? is still incomplete but really need your oppinion, feel free to comment, any tips are welcome!

Still unfinished but I use it anyway at Bluray launch in walmart haha

« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2011, 08:28 PM by swccmty » Logged
Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Jobatt

• Goes where the money leads.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: My custom Jetpack
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2011, 07:57 PM »
That's a pretty snazzy pack actually, and a great use for old spray cans. How does it mount?

Jobatt M'dano - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=49720.0
Mando 0571 -  Events Trooped: 3 Unofficial, 17 Official

Kal Vizsla

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2011, 08:35 PM »
That's a pretty snazzy pack actually, and a great use for old spray cans. How does it mount?

Thanks for the comments, I use a back plate from strormtrooper armor,  this Jetpack simpli fits on it, only use 2  screws, but it´s unfinished, I will use other stuff to hang it.

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2011, 08:39 PM »
looks real cool. I would still add to it as you can readily see 3 rattle cans, a rattle can cap and a plastic tool box. ;D

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
reality is a hologram created by our minds.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2011, 08:52 PM »
looks real cool. I would still add to it as you can readily see 3 rattle cans, a rattle can cap and a plastic tool box. ;D

Yup! in the lowest parte were the cans are attached are another box, but with some sintra parts. I need to put more stuff in those cans hahahahaha every one says! look! spray cans! hahaha thanks for comments!

Jobatt

• Goes where the money leads.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #5 on: Sep 21, 2011, 09:30 PM »
They're better when they have the hose mounted in, but yeah... spray cans.

Jobatt M'dano - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=49720.0
Mando 0571 -  Events Trooped: 3 Unofficial, 17 Official

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2011, 09:34 PM »
Pretty much what has been stated, but off to a great start. Maybe some form of funnel to diguise the spay cans? Also where you are using three cans, I would loose the cap.

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #7 on: Sep 21, 2011, 09:53 PM »
They don't still (( rattle )) .... do they ?

I love it ...... plus it's got Storage ! ! !

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #8 on: Sep 22, 2011, 12:34 PM »
They don't still (( rattle )) .... do they ?

I love it ...... plus it's got Storage ! ! !

Thanks for notice the storage, there is save mi wallet, keys, gaytorade, termal detonators and stuff.

That´s the real problem, I cannot hide the central spray can because the boxx will not open well, i´m thinking to go forard and finished, (without the cap of the can on the top jaja)

Doble Storage!

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #9 on: Sep 22, 2011, 12:52 PM »
Very cool Idea Vod , I like double duty gear ......  ;)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
« Reply #10 on: Sep 22, 2011, 04:41 PM »
You could always just put a small cover (flat piece of plastic/sintra) over the top of the centre spray can. The funnel idea for the side cans is also a good idea.

I love that you have all that space. Very cool! How much does the whole pack weigh?

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #11 on: Sep 22, 2011, 06:01 PM »
I love that you have all that space. Very cool! How much does the whole pack weigh?

Hello, this is very light, whe I use it, I only notice was there when punch people or stuff with it, I think must has 3 kg (I don´t know how much is that in pounds!) but is very very light and I like it a lot!

Gesai Primax

• Death becomes you
« Reply #12 on: Sep 22, 2011, 09:23 PM »
Wow! I love it! Great work.

Arashi

« Reply #13 on: Sep 22, 2011, 09:46 PM »
Great idea using the toolboxes and such, with a little bit more disguising on them this is going to be a superb pack.

GreatSkyRiver Falco

• Haamyc ner nu'amyc
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #14 on: Sep 22, 2011, 10:48 PM »
scrounge for a couple of different color wire, the thicker kind from inside an old stereo or something.

make the wires connect the can and box , circle around the domey part, they will help break up the visual and draw the eye away from the can ;D

OriKebiin'traYustapir
Victory, not vengence.
reality is a hologram created by our minds.
M.A.J.I.C # 008

Ser'Al-val

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #15 on: Sep 24, 2011, 01:42 PM »
haha polish some details missing, but still looks original and functional whole that counts a lot to me .... greetings vode

V.R.C.A              #023
B.E.A.R.D.S        #079
M.A.D                #044
MANDO RIDER   #???

Only the blood of my enemies can appease the anger of my being

Jacad Moonstar

• The Ghost of Alaris Prime
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #16 on: Sep 30, 2011, 12:49 AM »
Those Cans are freaking Genius! To be honest, the jetpack really looks star warzy....

I

MVS Founder

♫Springtime for Vader and Palpatine! Winter time for Alderaan and Hoth!♫

Deathfett

• Number 474 of the mercs
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #17 on: Oct 02, 2011, 08:36 AM »
Thats pretty sick!

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #18 on: Oct 05, 2011, 10:32 PM »
Those Cans are freaking Genius! To be honest, the jetpack really looks star warzy....

Thanks for all you guys for the comments!
Imade some new changes! more complete and this next days i will work on the arnes, i will send pics!!!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!