Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

BC Troopers welcome here!

• 193 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: BC Troopers welcome here!
« Reply #180 on: Feb 07, 2015, 11:13 PM »
Outstanding.     Maybe this spring we can organize a road trip out that way, but glad to see you vode organizing parties too!

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #181 on: Feb 07, 2015, 11:39 PM »
It was great Serim and I really got some good ideas rolling today! It was more of a brain storm than a real workshop style armour party but still a good time and great to meet him in person and get to know him I can't wait tip our next "armour party"!!! ;D

« Reply #182 on: Feb 08, 2015, 02:57 PM »
Wayii...

I'll be able to make the next one for sure. And bring some pieces of kit and ideas to brainstorm over with? Start creating some plans I think too, for up coming events and road trips. Oya!

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #183 on: Feb 08, 2015, 03:01 PM »
I'll try to remember my helmet next time, too :rolleyes:

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

bassplaya

• Nothing worth doing is easy
« Reply #184 on: Feb 11, 2015, 01:06 PM »
Yeah man! Bc is finally representing!

« Reply #185 on: Apr 18, 2015, 05:58 PM »
Serim and I got a chance to meet up shortly again today still not what you would call an 'armour party" but still awesome to get to bounce some ideas of a guy who understands what you're trying to do. One of these days here soon we will try to get a true armour party together but for now timmies meet ups will have to suffice.

This time though we did bring our buckets and got to take a look at what one another have been working on. My work in progress on the left and Serims on the right looking good!

P.S. We also made sure to talk about how jealous we are of all of you who are down at celebration right now.... hope you lucky fellas are having a blast  ;D

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #186 on: Apr 18, 2015, 11:32 PM »
 8)

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #187 on: Apr 19, 2015, 02:51 AM »
Great to hear!   Keep at it.    We may have found a new recruit down here!   And found out we have a verdika already in the Verdika Corps who lives not far from our place so hopefully she can make it out to some armor parties too!   

Late Crusader WIP

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #188 on: Apr 28, 2015, 04:15 AM »
I am moving down to California for the summer tomorrow! can't believe I'm missing all these armor parties! I live right up the street from laugheed, so I'll be down once I'm back in august!

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #189 on: Apr 28, 2015, 04:17 AM »
Stay safe, and see you wen you get back.   We have four clans in Cali, hit up the locals while you are there.   You can be our transfer student and bring back all their good ideas!   :P

Late Crusader WIP

bassplaya

« Reply #190 on: Apr 28, 2015, 10:49 AM »
Yes I also agree with the espionage idea, find new ways to turn people. Speaking of which I've convinced the gf to let me make her a kit so she'll be able to represent too. verdika are the youngins right?

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #191 on: Apr 28, 2015, 11:00 AM »
Excellent.   Making her a metal set as well?   Verdika is for the under-18 crowd.    With your recruit, Gnar-Gnar,  and his recruit...   we have the bodies. .. we just need to get shebs in plates!

Late Crusader WIP

bassplaya

« Reply #192 on: Apr 28, 2015, 11:43 AM »
Well hopefully it'll be metal, I'm thinking after mines finished it'll be alot easier to stream line the process. I'm probably gonna try to build a couple of helmets when I start hers, if they turn out maybe I'll try to make some money lol

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #193 on: Apr 29, 2015, 01:01 AM »
I'll be app ready by the end of May,

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!