Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

BC Troopers welcome here!

• 193 Replies

Kad

Re: BC Troopers welcome here!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 05, 2012, 08:17 PM »
huh that's strange, search isn't bringing up the name.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #31 on: Apr 05, 2012, 08:25 PM »
Jarek Tahl-Tracyn;   pretty darn close though, Dresdon!

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Dresdon Acacin

• Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #32 on: Apr 05, 2012, 08:29 PM »
lol-he made my kama-he'll make jsut about anything you need out of anything he is able to ge his hands on.   I'm thinking of comisioning him myself pretty soon for a new flak vest.

Work while they sleep   Learn while they party   Save while they spend   Live like they dream

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #33 on: Apr 05, 2012, 10:30 PM »
Yes, you had said you were having trouble finding a flightsuit that fits.

Ah I just wasn't positive.

What I had meant to come across is that I can't find the right color suit that's also in my size without being a ridiculous price. I know Red Kap makes coveralls in my size and color but after every thing is added up it's over $50 for a $28 pair of coveralls.
But I guess I should check out some of the tailored flightsuits anyway, I just always assumed they would be more than I was willin to pay.

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

Kad

« Reply #34 on: Apr 06, 2012, 03:44 AM »
PM sent.  thanks guys, I was looking at Mar'eyce's stuff.  both look really good

« Reply #35 on: Apr 10, 2012, 12:00 AM »
Bear in mind with all this talk of flightsuits, were not all pilots.  Coveralls will work just as well, go visit the militaria stores to see what they have, I know Vancouver has a couple really good ones as I have been in them.  Also buying used coveralls with stains is better than pristine, it looks like you have been around the U-verse a bit.

Who all is going to Fan Expo?  That will be the time to get ideas and info.  I'll be with the 501st  Outerrim Squad group and wouldn't mind talking shop with everyone face to face.

TRM-MMCC-0117
Strength an Honour

I'M NOT RETIRED!!  just upgrading!..... again!
Sector Victoria BC

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/club-charter/mercs-codex/

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/mission-history/

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #36 on: Apr 10, 2012, 12:05 AM »
I plan on being there both days.  Look forward to meeting you.

Late Crusader WIP

« Reply #37 on: Apr 10, 2012, 12:13 AM »
Does anyone need armour?  I have 2 set for sale, both made of Sintra $100 ea.  That I can bring to Fan Expo

I need to know by this Thursday, as I am with the Navy and will be at sea until the con.

Set #1 My Old Red Mando armour, I've upgraded, painted Red some pieces look clean some look weathered.

Back (damaged lower tips and repaired), Neck, 4 piece front, 2 shoulders, Cod (damaged and repaired)

Set #2 Untouched,

Back, Neck, 4 Piece front, 2 shoulders, 2 knees.

« Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012, 10:16 PM by The Red Mandalorian » Logged
TRM-MMCC-0117
Strength an Honour

I'M NOT RETIRED!!  just upgrading!..... again!
Sector Victoria BC

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/club-charter/mercs-codex/

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/mission-history/

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #38 on: Apr 10, 2012, 01:16 AM »
Bear in mind with all this talk of flightsuits, were not all pilots.  Coveralls will work just as well, go visit the militaria stores to see what they have, I know Vancouver has a couple really good ones as I have been in them.  Also buying used coveralls with stains is better than pristine, it looks like you have been around the U-verse a bit.

Who all is going to Fan Expo?  That will be the time to get ideas and info.  I'll be with the 501st  Outerrim Squad group and wouldn't mind talking shop with everyone face to face.

I thought that both covaralls and actual flightsuits were refered too as "flightsuits" on this forum so for clarity: I am having trouble finding charcoal grey coveralls in the size 46-48 reg for a price that is not ridiculous. There. Maybe I shoulda been more specific earlier lol!

As for Fan Expo, I might be coming for a day maybe both but first things first I gotta find out if my mom will drive me (as I am in the south Okanagan for those who may not know). Hope I can make and we can get the first clan meet out o' the way!  ;)

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #39 on: Apr 10, 2012, 01:36 PM »

This is true, I tend to just say flightsuit as that is what seems to be used most often.

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 07:10 PM »
Well this thread sorta stopped. So I'm gunna share some good news in hopes of sparking a discussion!

Mercs in BC updates: Fan Expo Vancouver happened and according to the event planners it was a complete success! So many people came to this "dry run" event that they ended up turning thousands away! Unfortunatly a few of those were Zophar, his wife, and a buddy of his.
And speaking of them, Zophar has been able to recruit both his wife and his buddy to the Mercs so that means (if they follow through) we will have 1 Official Member and 4 up-and-comers (including myself)! That's enough for a clan!
So BC is starting to perk up in the costuming department and, with this new major comic book convention, things are starting to get exciting!

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2012, 07:26 PM »
Well this thread sorta stopped. So I'm gunna share some good news in hopes of sparking a discussion!

Mercs in BC updates: Fan Expo Vancouver happened and according to the event planners it was a complete success! So many people came to this "dry run" event that they ended up turning thousands away! Unfortunatly a few of those were Zophar, his wife, and a buddy of his.
And speaking of them, Zophar has been able to recruit both his wife and his buddy to the Mercs so that means (if they follow through) we will have 1 Official Member and 4 up-and-comers (including myself)! That's enough for a clan!
So BC is starting to perk up in the costuming department and, with this new major comic book convention, things are starting to get exciting!

You'll also have a soon to be official member heading out your way in about 4 months from Hett'ciri clan  ;)

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2012, 07:48 PM »
Beautiful!  Please ask them to stop in here and say hi!

Late Crusader WIP

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2012, 11:01 PM »
OOOoooOOOhhhh! I wonder who it is? And if he's going all the way to Vancouver or if he's gonna be a little closer to me?

Kad

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2012, 05:21 PM »
I'm hoping Vancouver!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!