Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jacad's pre-approval pics

• 19 Replies

Jacad Moonstar

• The Ghost of Alaris Prime
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
Re: Jacad's pre-approval pics
« Reply #15 on: Oct 29, 2011, 04:44 PM »
Alright guys, I decided to scrap the cape, i'll need to ponder a bit on the cape, since blackbird mentioned an interesting idea. I just thought of the cape being just a cape...

Lets see, in my mando story, Jacad killed a dark jedi, his lightsaber as a trophy, he visited cathar(its been 4000 years a mandalorian ever came there) to find a hit and bounty... He often fought for whoever paid the most, but he had morals that places him in they grey

« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011, 04:46 PM by Jacad Adfai » Logged
MVS Founder

♫Springtime for Vader and Palpatine! Winter time for Alderaan and Hoth!♫

Jacad Moonstar

• Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #16 on: Oct 29, 2011, 08:43 PM »
Just fixed the thighs with internal elastic strapping.

Now I'm going to fix something Slade pointed out, which was painting the sides of my armor, due to the expose white plastic that can still be seen

MVS Founder

Jacad Moonstar

« Reply #17 on: Oct 31, 2011, 01:06 AM »
Tried to newer pics, but most of them came with poor lighting and poor focus and this is the best i've got...

As you can see, all the problems are addressed, if your wondering what the heck is going on the far right, thats my baby bro running around

edit: I noticed the exposed velcro on my back...don't worry about that...

« Last Edit: Oct 31, 2011, 01:16 AM by Jacad Adfai » Logged
MVS Founder

Jacad Moonstar

« Reply #18 on: Oct 31, 2011, 01:14 AM »

MVS Founder

Saberan Vhette

• No Retreat! No Surrender!
« Reply #19 on: Oct 31, 2011, 09:55 PM »
Just my opinion, those thighs look a little small. Good placement and fit on all of it and the jet pack looks tons better. Over all, a good looking kit except my eyes keep getting pulled to the thighs. A size bigger might help a lot.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!