Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

armor direction

• 3 Replies

razor

armor direction
« on: Oct 30, 2011, 03:34 AM »
I'm pretty sure this may be in the wrong area for that i apologize if it is. As the title say i need some help going in the right direction so far my Fett style plates dont really like me as far as mounting so i was thinking of going with a different style any advise?

Count up your sins

mando merc 803!

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: armor direction
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2011, 12:45 PM »
What the problem with them? Shape, size? Do you have any clan members near "Wolf Cave" that can help? If Fett plates simply won't work for you, and that is the case with some people, and you want to stay in the Modern Era, there's the Legacy armor as well.

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2011, 12:48 PM »
There are a few of us around, just not super close.  Razor, what is the problem? do you have any pics of the armor on you to show what is happening?

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way

razor

« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2011, 01:34 PM »
i am looking at replacing my Fett plates with legacy plates

Count up your sins

mando merc 803!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!