Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New Half Cape

• 24 Replies

Nate Jangotat

• Just trying to make my way in the universe...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Boba and Jango
Re: New Half Cape
« Reply #15 on: Nov 24, 2011, 03:58 AM »
hehe, are flowers and paisley and accepted camo pattern??

If you are invading an old peoples home!  ;D

« Reply #16 on: Nov 24, 2011, 11:51 AM »
Hmmm, I smell Metamucil, BenGay, and Vick's Vaporub...and...is that Muzak I hear...oh no RUNNNNNN, I see...OLD PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Nate Jangotat

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Boba and Jango
« Reply #17 on: Dec 07, 2011, 09:50 AM »
I tried to dye this cape Grey, but I am not convinced... Maybe it's my eyes but this is definitely looking green... :-\

Cape by Nate Jangotat - Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Half Cape by Nate Jangotat - Vok'Chi, on Flickr

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Legends of Mandalore Brigade Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #18 on: Dec 07, 2011, 09:59 AM »
All dirtied up!! Nice!

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #19 on: Dec 07, 2011, 11:41 AM »
Actually, it looks alright  ;) .

Nate Jangotat

« Reply #20 on: Dec 07, 2011, 12:02 PM »
Eyes Reajusting, not looking so green anymore - and actually quite pleased  :D

Had fun going to town on this one with spray paint and also used it to clean my garden tools, for that ground in mud look  ;)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #21 on: Dec 07, 2011, 01:04 PM »
Looks great Mate ;D nice and dirty  ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #22 on: Dec 15, 2011, 02:03 PM »
not to high jack your post, But how do you work out placement on your cape? I have one all ready to go for my kit, But am having issues working out just how to put it on.

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.

Nate Jangotat

« Reply #23 on: Dec 15, 2011, 07:47 PM »
No worries  ;) basically I have sewn a button on my flak jacket shoulder seam ( left shoulder) that the cape attaches to. The cape has a small button hole and I hang this over the back plate. Will try to find a close up pic. You can also go boba style and get some bolts on your collar/back plate where they meet and attach the cape there. Hope this helps!  :)

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #24 on: Dec 15, 2011, 07:49 PM »
it dose. Thanks

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!