Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

TCW Deathwatch Jetpack

• 63 Replies

Kardos Shantiel

• I don't need gaunts I've got the POWER GLOVE!
Re: TCW Deathwatch Jetpack
« Reply #60 on: Jan 31, 2012, 03:16 AM »
There are only 2 of us in the area with vac tables. I am a new dad as of 2 weeks ago so I'm out of things for a bit.
Congrats!!

Sorry to hear about all of the other problems, man. ;/ But, 9 sets, is still pretty amazing if you ask me.

Proud member of the Dumbstruck Podcast Team!

http://www.twitch.tv/dumbstruck_podcast

Armor:

Adan Ordo

• The soon to be complete death watch mandlorian
« Reply #61 on: Feb 04, 2012, 12:14 PM »
Hope everything changes forthe better but on the bright side you have made 10 more sets then I have

The reason for armor is for you can get close enough to a person with a blaster to attack him with your sword

Adam.S

• Make your mark on society not in society
« Reply #62 on: Feb 21, 2012, 06:48 AM »
It's been a perfect storm of problems getting this stuff made.

There are only 2 of us in the area with vac tables. I am a new dad as of 2 weeks ago so I'm out of things for a bit.

The other guy's table is about 3/4 useable, but he's been stuck by pretty serious problems over and over again.

It kills me... I did all this work over a year ago and we've only made a total of 9 sets of armor outside of my own!!!

Mate dont let it kill you, good things happen to those that wait, I had a kit lined up, just before all his ups and downs , and  Im quitetly waiting for him,  Lets hope this year brings better fortune for him, he really could do with a break.

stormtrooperguy

• Awards TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Boba and Jango
« Reply #63 on: Feb 21, 2012, 03:21 PM »
Yeah, he's definitely had more important things on his mind than props. Still a shame though to let perfectly nice molds go to waste!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!