Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Karvas' WIP (Arena Pack and Fancy helmet!)

• 629 Replies

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Debating about my armor.
« Reply #15 on: Jan 08, 2012, 06:35 PM »
Ah, cool.
Also how do I print out these templates? From just a regular printer?

Yep....8.5" x 11".  ;)

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #16 on: Jan 08, 2012, 06:42 PM »
Thanks vod!

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #17 on: Jan 09, 2012, 12:35 AM »
For some reason I can't post the image using the bbcode so I'll have to link it, sorry guys.
Here are some really rough sketches of my ideas, any comments? About the designs? The colors?
http://www.imgur.com/yWzNk.jpg

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #18 on: Jan 10, 2012, 02:04 AM »
Any comments, guys?

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #19 on: Jan 10, 2012, 04:57 PM »
See if you can post a pic in the thread; most folks here WILL NOT click on a link....viruses and nasty things, you know... ;)

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Fenrir Bralor

• All right. Let's go.
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #20 on: Jan 10, 2012, 05:53 PM »
Ah ain't skeered o' no links.

Looks good.

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
« Reply #21 on: Jan 10, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Ah ain't skeered o' no links.

Looks good.

Same here....that's why I have all these pricey anti-anti programs on my PC.... ;D

Your design looks great, vod....are those plates to have a black background?

Rob

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #22 on: Jan 10, 2012, 09:38 PM »
Thanks Ohl'd!
These are pretty rough, dine in oen, I'll get some good ones up soon!
Also, in not sure what you're asking?

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
« Reply #23 on: Jan 10, 2012, 09:54 PM »
Also, in not sure what you're asking?

The base color of the plates, behind the red graphics....you show them shaded in pencil...will those be black?

Rob

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #24 on: Jan 10, 2012, 10:06 PM »
Oh, no, they'll be gray, but I was thinking instead of doing the red, doing a dark gold, almost copper color.

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
« Reply #25 on: Jan 10, 2012, 10:18 PM »
Grey and copper would be awesome, IMHO.  :)

Rob

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #26 on: Jan 11, 2012, 02:12 AM »
Just saw the designs they look pretty cool, and lastly

Grey and copper would be awesome, IMHO.  :)

Rob

This ^^^^

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #27 on: Jan 11, 2012, 02:22 AM »
Grey and copper or grey an gold? And those sketches were pretty bad, had to do them with pen, crappy led pencil and oil pastels. LOL
But I'll get better ones up soon.
And here's and update! I'll be cutting out the modern era templates soon from the Rubbermaid baskets and seeing how I like those!

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
« Reply #28 on: Jan 11, 2012, 09:53 AM »
Grey and copper, vod...that's Drak's and my 2 cents.  ;)

Rob

Karvas Dral

• Poodoo.
« Reply #29 on: Jan 15, 2012, 01:38 AM »
Im having trouble finding 6mm sintra that doesn't come in bulks of 10 sheets for an absurd price, anyone willing to point me in the right direction?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!