Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Where to buy Belt Pouches (hang on hip)?

• 4 Replies

Jark'osa Hauza

• Jark'osa Hauza
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Where to buy Belt Pouches (hang on hip)?
« on: Feb 03, 2012, 02:33 PM »
I'm looking to buy some cheap Boba-style Belt Pouches (the ones that hang on hip).  It doesn't have to be screen accurate, but I'd like it to be close.  I am open on Material and prefer a dark brown or black.  Looking to spend $20 or less for both preferribly.

If I can't find them, I'll sew them, but I really prefer not to.  Thank you all!

Jark'osa Hauza -- Mandalorian Gunslinger

Photos , Short Biography , Armor Build thread

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Where to buy Belt Pouches (hang on hip)?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2012, 02:38 PM »
Your best bet is to try the trading station. If that fails, there is the Dented Helmet or Ebay.

Jark'osa Hauza

• Jark'osa Hauza
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2012, 02:48 PM »
Haven't had any luck on cheap prices on the trading station or Cargo Hold.  Found a decent priced pair on ebay that I'm thinking about... looking for other options or possibly use WoF's template.  Thank you!

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2012, 03:26 PM »
If they're the boxy fabric pouches I'm thinking of, those are the same as biker scout pouches. You should be able to find a template if you check out www.bikerscout.net

There's even a few folks who make them and can do them in different colours (or you can dye them to whatever colour you prefer.)

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Jark'osa Hauza

• Jark'osa Hauza
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2012, 03:44 PM »
Thanks!  I found a WOF template at TDH, doesn't look too bad to make.  It's just it takes less time to order. :)  I'm wondering how one of those box pouches would look in a dark rugged pleather, since I'm going with the pleather vest and pouches.

« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2012, 02:28 PM by Kilryth » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!