Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tweaking my Armor : II (a little image heavy) Update on pg. NOW 36 ! !

• 529 Replies
Love it bossman

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Love it bossman

Thanks Mate ..  8)

I'm still Tweaking a few Things.

Upgrades that are planned :

1) Weather the Bucket , it's Very Fresh .... :laugh:
 2) New Boots as soon as MoW has my Size back in Stock. (These go better with the Hoth kit)
 3) New Gaunts .
 4) New Jet pack .

More to Come ....  ;D

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Nice, really liking the "summer" kit  8)

ConDar Ward

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Nice, really liking the "summer" kit  8)

Thank you very much .... I'm Really liking it To ...  8)

Jay Krayt

• Practice makes progress
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Shock Infantry Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
The summer kit looks great ConDar!  8)
Other than what you have already mentioned, I'd suggest adding the same type of blue around your visor to some parts on the armor such as the chest pieces. That way it'll flow better.

ConDar Ward

The summer kit looks great ConDar!  8)
Other than what you have already mentioned, I'd suggest adding the same type of blue around your visor to some parts on the armor such as the chest pieces. That way it'll flow better.

Thanks ....

There is ....   :laugh:

Both Shoulder Bells , Right Chest & Rank Rope .... I said they weren't great pics ...  :rolleyes:

Jay Krayt

• Practice makes progress
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Shock Infantry Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Thanks ....

There is ....   :laugh:

Both Shoulder Bells , Right Chest & Rank Rope .... I said they weren't great pics ...  :rolleyes:
Ah, I see now. Yes, it is a bit hard to see the blue on the chest. I noticed the shoulders though.  ;)

ConDar Ward

Ah, I see now. Yes, it is a bit hard to see the blue on the chest. I noticed the shoulders though.  ;)

Yeah , it's been there a Few Years ...  :laugh:

Hopefully the Blue on the Visor Will be a bit more Subdued after the Weathering is Done .. ;D

Thanks for the insight though , I love how Detail oriented you are ...  8)

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
looking good my friend ;D loving the summer look  ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Zedrin Ho'dag

• Nothing's impossible; impossible just takes longer
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Celebration Chicago Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Trust me, this kit looks even better in person  ;)

The attention to detail, time and effort put into this kit is noticeable right away. 

Very well done ner vod!   8)

MMCC-0537 | M.A.J.I.C-047 | M.A-025 | M.A.D-004 | B.E.A.R.D.S.-028 | V.A.B.S.-004 | V.R.C.A.-069 | S.O.S.-013 | O.S.B.A.-000

ConDar Ward

Trust me, this kit looks even better in person  ;)

The attention to detail, time and effort put into this kit is noticeable right away. 

Very well done ner vod!   8)

Thanks Boss .... 8)

It's a Thing most Wondrous to Flattered by ones Peers  ... ;D

« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2013, 02:24 PM by ConDar Ward » Logged

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad

It's a Thing most Wondrous to Flattered by ones Peers  ... ;D

:P Well OK then, It looks  8)  :D  ;) .

ConDar Ward

:P Well OK then, It looks  8)  :D  ;) .

Thank you very Much Remo .....  8)
You are definitely one of my Mando Role models ..   ;)

Can't wait to meet you in person ...  ;D

Tact Kor

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Deadly Alliance is the award for the most badass group pic. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Hey vod

Sorry I am lat getting in here, I was away, just wanted to say the upgrades look great!

Gaht Kyr'bes Clan

M.T.S. #022 - Mando Up

M.A. #089 - The first step is admitting it

ConDar Ward

Hey vod

Sorry I am lat getting in here, I was away, just wanted to say the upgrades look great!

Thanks very much my Friend ......  ;D

I'll have Some more updates pretty Soon ... ;) Stay Tuned ... 8)

ConDar Ward

Decided to Redo my Gaunts  .... Stole all the Greeblies from the Old ones(White)
and Mounted them on the New Bases(Primer) ..... Added a Flame Thrower it's pretty Heavy
so a Replacement is in the Works already ... :-X

Then I have my Eye out for Greeblies to put on the All Aluminum ones pictured ...
 I also have added a New Jet pack that's in a Different thread ......
 I've also be Tossing around the Idea of Some Gold
 Designs to Honor my Fallen Friend ....  But in my Way ....  :blank:

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
They look really cool bud. Love your greebs.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Uneek Top'El

• I am back from the dead !!
Yep, once again setting the bar high !! Great work my friend !!  8)

MMCC OM # 625 M.A.J.I.C Member # 81 MA # 53 Taakure Clan !!

ConDar Ward

Thanks Guys ... more to Come after my Haircut ....  :P :laugh:

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
looks cool bud ;)

good luck with the hair cut  :P

Uneek Top'El

Will the accents be the same as on your helmet??

ConDar Ward

Will the accents be the same as on your helmet??
  They Will be in Gold & Blue .... I will also be Adding some to my bucket .  8)

Uneek Top'El

Nice !!

ConDar Ward

looks cool bud ;)

good luck with the hair cut  :P

Thanks Bud ... it came out alright I think ...  :laugh:

Nice !!

Thanks ..... Here is the Beginning ...

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
That looks awesome mate ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!