Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Segmented Cod plates???

• 4 Replies

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Segmented Cod plates???
« on: Feb 12, 2012, 02:28 AM »
I know there are a few Mercs out there with a form of segmented cod plates (like WhiteCrow1).
 I am trying to get some made in metal and need some measurements of the plates. Can I get a little help!?
Thanks

« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2012, 11:48 PM by Cyrus Rang » Logged

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Segmented Cod plates???
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2012, 08:32 AM »
Have a word with Mandalorianewok, he might be able to help you bud ;) .

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2012, 04:33 PM »
What exactly do you have in mind.  You have several options available but it all depends on your "vision".  PM me with your thoughts and maybe we can figure something out.

Here's what I came up with...  because it was "leather" I put it in the soft parts category.  However, it is 6mm sintra covered with thin coat leather. 

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=36792.75

(Ewok sketch by John Rush Senior Character Artist EA Bioware)

Founding Member of M.E.T.S.
Mandalorians for the Ethical Treatment of Strill

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2012, 10:11 PM »
Thankd guys but Im getting the help I need.   ;)

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2012, 01:56 AM »
Segmented cod plates?  Why does that sound like a bad time in the vein of "zipper trouble?"

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!