Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sed's Family Build (Some what Pic intensive)

• 21 Replies

Sedavor Til

• The Mando With No Talent, I just Wing It
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Sed's Family Build (Some what Pic intensive)
« Reply #15 on: Jan 23, 2012, 06:01 PM »
@ Apollo - thanks for the compliment.  I ended up just repainting the collar piece.  That line being off just bugged me.   

@ Rokeim - Not a whole lot of progress...my gen 1 shoulders are in the paint process, back plate is in the prep phase for Fiberglass and Shin and thigh plates will go into paint this weekend.  I keep getting distracted by the Juggernaut helm, gaunts and side arm.  I have a hard time of focusing on one task lol.  I should have some good progress by this weekend.  plus hopefully i'll have my Cod some time this week

All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.

Sedavor Til

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Sed's Build (Pic intensive)
« Reply #16 on: Feb 13, 2012, 06:22 PM »
So Alot of progress went on in the last few weeks and everything came together nicely

and some full body shots from the Ep 1 release

and yes I know the Cape is pink...its being corrected now

All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration

Sedavor Til

« Reply #18 on: Feb 14, 2012, 12:30 AM »
he it just didn't quite come out how i wanted it too. Shoulder cape gen 2 is now started...

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #19 on: Feb 14, 2012, 12:11 PM »
Nice weathering Vod ;D

One thing... your right Thigh looks a little lose in the full body shots but that might just be camera angle  ???

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Thaxos

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #20 on: Feb 15, 2012, 01:38 PM »
Congrats on the kill stripes.  :D

The Rules and Guides board has everything you need to learn how to utilize the forums!

Does your signature look cut off? Here's why!

Jesse Libarra

• M.A. #028, Mini Mando #05
« Reply #21 on: Feb 19, 2012, 12:00 AM »
That's very nice, vod. :) Your ad'ike are very lucky. :)

-Only a fool never feels fear. The difference between a brave man and a coward is the way he handles his fear.-

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!