Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Carpenter belts...

• 3 Replies

Jacad Moonstar

• The Ghost of Alaris Prime
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Carpenter belts...
« on: Mar 15, 2012, 08:33 PM »
Is there any problems using those? You know those large satchels that hang from the side your belt to hold your tools like hammers and such?

I volunteered to be the Clan's Techy and I couldn't help but keep seeing these. Is there any issues using them?

I only have one tool so far, but's proven to be very big (like a real fusion cutter)
This is a pic of my fusion cutter before I completed it

MVS Founder

♫Springtime for Vader and Palpatine! Winter time for Alderaan and Hoth!♫

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
Re: Carpenter belts...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2012, 04:13 AM »
If you modded them enough so as not to look too much like the original belt i cant see why not, I seem to remember someone using a drill pouch for a holster.

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2012, 11:40 AM »
If you modded them enough so as not to look too much like the original belt i cant see why not, I seem to remember someone using a drill pouch for a holster.

I have a Drill holster .... but it's heavily modded ......  I may not even use it , for that same reason ...... :rolleyes:

most of us are pretty educated on what is out there & what real world items look like .

Like Kel said ' if it doesn't resemble the Original form ,  I don't see why not ....... 8)

Problem still is ...... it's either usually too hard for some , or it's that the member could be too Lazy to do it right ......

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

TrooperJasher

• Squiggle me this...
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2012, 02:34 AM »
I used a tool belt for a base, and I also used a drill holster for my sword frog... they have been approved

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!