Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack Advice?

• 7 Replies

Ghez Drae'girr

• M.A #013
Jetpack Advice?
« on: Feb 27, 2012, 07:48 PM »
So, I've been eyeballing this jetpack on ebay for awhile and wanted to know what ya'll think about it and if someone else on here has got one before and if they had any problems with it. That kinda thing. Its sold by manofwarstudios

Its the cheapest jetpack I've seen and I don't trust myself to make one from scratch lol. So thats why I'm looking at this one

Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Jango-Fett-Costume-Prop-Arena-Jetpack-/200719354337?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D200697070890%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6635336471386310099#ht_4950wt_1163 

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Jetpack Advice?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2012, 07:49 PM »
he does great work ive been told

Zel Gret

• Keep your friends close, disintegrate your enemies
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2012, 08:26 PM »
It looks incredible.

Jarek Tahl-Tracyn

• I AM the Mir'shebs'alor!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2012, 09:02 PM »
Advice? Learn from Jango and Boba... M.A.J.I.C.

Ner goyust di gotal ti te taakur’a beh ner aru'ela’a bal ner can'gal’a mareka te sho'cye beh val tal.

Ori Dart

• Just some random mir'sheb...
« Reply #4 on: Feb 28, 2012, 02:27 AM »
One of the Jangos in my garrison has one. They're very nice. Worth the cash.

Oya!

Andry         ; )

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2012, 12:15 PM »
I don't Have a MoW jet pack but i do have some MoW Boots and all i can say is they are awesome.

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Hagen Nor'ak

• More then credits
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #6 on: Feb 29, 2012, 03:49 AM »
I have had my hands on a MoW jetpack in the past (unfortunatly at 5'8 it was a bit to big for my frame), But Christan is a stand up guy that has been making parts for a long time now. He's been a staple on the dented helmet for as long as I can remember and the quality of his work never fails to impress.

So if your not a short pile of osiks like me and have the expendable credits, you won't go wrong with MoW.

Have a good one,
Hagen

Ghez Drae'girr

• M.A #013
« Reply #7 on: Feb 29, 2012, 06:27 PM »
That is all coolbeans! I question this guy only because he is on ebay and after reading some posts on here, most people have agree'd to be cautious about sellers on ebay. I was just making sure it wasnt too good to be true.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!