Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Medpack Idea

• 4 Replies
Medpack Idea
« on: Feb 28, 2012, 09:18 AM »
Ok so most Mando Medics have to work on thier brothers in the field  while theres all kinds of stuff is going on. Has any one though of a personal field generator intergrated into thier packs?  You know something like this  http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_energy_shield

I was thinking about it I dont know if it would be something a mando would use but I like the idea of it. If its part of the pack and you have to take it off to access your med gear so press a button flip a switch what ever and there you go alittle extra protection to mork o your downed brother.

I have too much blood in my caffine system

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Medpack Idea
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2012, 01:18 PM »
If it's in universe, then yes you can use it ;) .

« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2012, 02:54 PM »
Ive found it on star wars wiki is that okay or do you guys not use stuff from there. Im not sure guys and I want to make sure that I do this right  :)

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2012, 03:33 PM »
I would say it's ok, unless anyone comes forward with a reason why it's not. I'd you're fine. ;)

« Reply #4 on: Feb 29, 2012, 01:50 PM »
And this is what shall soon be my Med Pack I cant wait. A few compartments and some bondo on the front. Ill be taking off the wheels and handle so I can connect it to my back plate.   

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!