Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Cape Attachment Methods

• 2 Replies
Cape Attachment Methods
« on: Mar 12, 2012, 08:49 PM »
As part of my full suit, I want to have a half cape over my right shoulder. I don't have it cut out or really designed full yet, but I have some great brown fabric that is going to be nice and flowey. I just have one question:
What is the preferred method of attaching said cape to my suit? Do you use snaps or velcro on the shoulder? Over or under the shoulder bells? What do you guys think?

TrooperJasher

• Squiggle me this...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Cape Attachment Methods
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2012, 12:42 AM »
I know that this isn't my cape but I used the same way of attachment. I have the opposite piece under my left shoulder. I found this in the Jewelry section of Joann's &/or Michael's. They come in a few other colors.

BobaFiend

• "Put Captain Cargo in the Solo Hold"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Cape Attachment Methods
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2012, 01:15 AM »
Thread the cape though the screw that holds the collar and backplate together on your shoulder studs. 

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!