Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

I Love My Wife

• 35 Replies

Scar

• "Don't tread on me..."
Re: I Love My Wife
« Reply #25 on: Mar 17, 2012, 10:13 AM »
As has previously been stated.

1. You're a very lucky man.

2. Mando is probably not the way to go if she's after a 'here I am' type costume.
for a
'i want to play too costume'
I'd consider taking a look at any of the following:

Lyn Me

Oola

Asajj Ventress

Koyi Mateil

Aurra Sing

Khaleen

- Does it need to be Mando, or just have revealing gaps? Did you say that she was shy? Would this be her way of an Icebreaker? Though as they say:

"If you've got it, might as well use it..." No reason they couldn't knock around with you (think storyline).

What do your clubmates/friends suggest?

All could look stunning if done correctly, though if you're not careful you'll more than likely be reduced to a spotter's role to keep her stalkers away :laugh:

« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2012, 10:17 AM by Scar » Logged
Hobbit's suck.
« Reply #26 on: Mar 17, 2012, 11:35 AM »
Bottom line on this is this... what you are aying she wants will not be approved for official status in the club no matter how you do it. Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounds to me like she wants to be "barbie fett" and that is not what this club is about.

It has been said before and I am sure will be said again. Look at the female armor board (found here: Female Armor ) and you will see some stunning kits, not one of which shows any skin.

“There’s no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.” – The Fourth Doctor

Aliit ori’shya tal’din -"Family is more than blood"
This is the Way
« Reply #27 on: Mar 18, 2012, 12:34 PM »
I do get it and i finally got out of her what she fully wants and why she wants to do this.

She knows im all gun ho about this and have been planning my build for nearly a year, so really all i had to do was make minor adjustments. Yes i personally want to run sleeveless but my arms are not "guns", for me it is a physical issue preventive measure, but i do have some nice real scars to cover that issue.

Now here is what she wants
-to stand out
-ice breaker outfit
-to be able to hide her face behind a helmet to prevent issues with her job
-not fell like a cross dresser
-to able to join me at events instead of just standing there watching me have fun

From all my convos with her though i know she is series, constantly having me do mock ups of weapons and costume ideas.

what i think would sell her on the acceptible armor would be this
-chest obviously boobs, but instead of the <=> shape i do a <3 shape cut out
-the armor will have very smooth, flowing lines.
-i will engrave the hell out of it with all kind of nice designs
-a kama and breech cloth
-sleeveless
- pink or red
-form fitting

And no worries i know that she is wanting the barbie mando look, she just like to be girly and tough at the same time and finding that balance is the key to this whole thing

Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur

DoseOrdo

• [The Bold]
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #28 on: Mar 18, 2012, 12:35 PM »
Why would a female not be able to go sleeveless? An in shape girl shouldn't have monstrous arms...

I'd say the skirt would be more the issue.

Why not make a costume that with some interchangeable parts that can work in both official and "for fun" cases. Give the girl some options when she troops lol

« Reply #29 on: Mar 18, 2012, 12:47 PM »
Why would a female not be able to go sleeveless? An in shape girl shouldn't have monstrous arms...

I'd say the skirt would be more the issue.

Why not make a costume that with some interchangeable parts that can work in both official and "for fun" cases. Give the girl some options when she troops lol

god i can see it now

me- " Hurry wuv or we will lose the bounty and not get paid."
her- " Im just haing a hard time deciding on an armor, im feeling the pink with the hearts but it makes me look fat, the purple one with the rine stone slim me down but i dont feel like wearing purple."

LOL, and im just playing i love my wife and respect all women, especially the ones i know that could take me :P

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #30 on: Mar 18, 2012, 01:22 PM »
That is a good perspective to have Vod .....  8)

However there is more Truth in your Words than you know ..... :blank:

Good Luck with this ..... You'll be able to find a middle ground ;)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Adenn Kyram

• There is no such thing as overkill only efficiency
« Reply #31 on: Mar 18, 2012, 10:49 PM »
Very true NEVER mess with mando women they can and will break any and all of us. :D lol good luck vod

M.A. #16-24er , EMTS #90 , M.A.J.I.C. #086 , M5SP #13 , M.A.D # 27 , E.R.A #13 , K.O.M.S#008 , B.O.M.B #19

Dar'manda

• Official Membership revoked. See Signature.
« Reply #32 on: Mar 18, 2012, 11:51 PM »
Okay so i have to do this, I have a Hot Pink female jumpsuit. m/l I can get photos of it soon if needed. Would your wife want it for the "Barbie Mando" look?

Viciousvestments (Cecil Anthony Fuson) has had his membership revoked due to "Undisclosed Criminal History" (MMCC Bylaws:  Section 2, Major Offenses, Paragraph 8. ).  If you have outstanding sales issues with him that warrant legal action, it is suggested that you consult with local law enforcement agencies.

Jesse Libarra

• M.A. #028, Mini Mando #05
« Reply #33 on: Mar 18, 2012, 11:57 PM »
Wishing you and your riduur (wife) the best of luck on this. When you settle on a design for her please remember to post her WIP thread too! I need all the help and ideas I can get.

I will be following this is interest. :D

-Only a fool never feels fear. The difference between a brave man and a coward is the way he handles his fear.-
« Reply #34 on: Mar 21, 2012, 11:19 PM »
and as promised

finally

Racin Kyram

• Mess with the Best, die like the Rest
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #35 on: Mar 22, 2012, 01:54 PM »
A recommendation:  Instead of having arms exposed, have her wear Under Armour.  Its skin tight and breathes very well.  It'll literally feel like shes wearing nothing.    Under Armour will give her that sleek look and she'll be comfortable.  The center diamond shaped chest piece cannot be exposed flesh.  She can; however, have a different shape than a diamond such as a heart if she wanted to.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!