Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jacad's Soft equipment WIP

• 22 Replies

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
Re: Jacad's Soft equipment WIP
« Reply #15 on: Apr 21, 2012, 05:51 PM »
What are some ways I can rid of the logos?

The top i'll cover with armor. but the bottom is where I'm stumped

You might be able to sand them off, failing that cut them off, pick out the stiching.

Adenn Kyram

• There is no such thing as overkill only efficiency
« Reply #16 on: Apr 21, 2012, 09:25 PM »
Well the belt attaches to a saddle so it has same end on both sides. However depending on how it fits you. You could make two leather straps to connect the two buckle sides. Or maybe a small panel with two strap tabs off each side? Hope thos gices you some ideas. Anyway good luck vod

M.A. #16-24er , EMTS #90 , M.A.J.I.C. #086 , M5SP #13 , M.A.D # 27 , E.R.A #13 , K.O.M.S#008 , B.O.M.B #19

Jacad Moonstar

• The Ghost of Alaris Prime
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #17 on: Apr 21, 2012, 09:51 PM »
Well the belt attaches to a saddle so it has same end on both sides. However depending on how it fits you. You could make two leather straps to connect the two buckle sides. Or maybe a small panel with two strap tabs off each side? Hope this gets you some ideas. Anyway good luck vod

Lol, I was thinking about getting something to help bind the buckles together. The belt just fits me perfect, just slightly small, with some slack my back can be seen a bit. I doubt that'll be a problem with my jetpack covering most of my back

MVS Founder

♫Springtime for Vader and Palpatine! Winter time for Alderaan and Hoth!♫

Jacad Moonstar

• Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #18 on: Apr 21, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Looks like i'm coming across a new roadblock and I need color judgement on the double!

Debating about my Kit's colors. Black and Green are my primary colors of my kit. The problem is that I have no determined my accent color.

I first thought gray, but than I suddenly thought of Off-white and than Navy blue...Now my mind is in shambles on what accent color i want. Please help me!

Using the Mando Maker and MS paint, I made all three with the accent colors i mentioned. As an extra note, I decided my that the visor on my bucket will be mirrored...

If Gray is choose, I'll use the same duckcloth I used for the vest of my sleeves as you can see on my current kit i'm wearing...

MVS Founder

Kel Toi

• The Kilted Mando!
« Reply #19 on: Apr 21, 2012, 10:29 PM »
Bottom ! I also like the colours you have.

Jacad Moonstar

« Reply #20 on: Apr 24, 2012, 03:00 AM »
Thanks, Vod! Now I can think more clearly...

For my personal preference, yes, my neckseal and spats will be gray, but I'll keep my girth belt it's white, just need to dirty 'er up.

MVS Founder

Jacad Moonstar

« Reply #21 on: Sep 20, 2012, 03:38 PM »
New updates: I got everything except two major components to complete my entire Soft Equipment list: Gloves and Ammo Belt.

For the Gloves, I've decided I want to get Boba Style gloves, ESB colors to by precise.

For a Belt, I'm currently in thought. What is bugging me: Is there an issue if I have my buckle exposed? I keep thinking about getting ordinary belt with random ammo pouches, Giving me the freedom to change the pouches. For Clan Purposed, being the Mobile Engineer, I want to get a carpenter pouch to hold most of my tools.

MVS Founder

Jacad Moonstar

« Reply #22 on: Oct 05, 2012, 01:22 AM »
New problem:
 The flightsuit I currently have is Medium size and It seems rather tight.  My pant legs and sleeves seem a bit short, not giving me space I'd like...Looks Like I need to go a size up

MVS Founder

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!