Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Scrubs for soft parts?

• 6 Replies

Kyr'a Laar

• "A blaster is for work, a blade is for vengeance."
Scrubs for soft parts?
« on: Mar 19, 2012, 07:05 PM »
I've read a great many of the threads concerning female softparts...and now I'm just trying to figure out what will work best.
I'm looking at having my "flightsuit" potentially be a burgundy or scarlet color. I'm sure if I could find a khaki flight suit that would actually fit me I could dye it...but so far no luck on that. I'm going to keep looking at thrift stores, and I found a store near me that carries a very large selection of Carhartt and Dickies.
But on to the real question:
I read somewhere on here that some had tried using scrubs for soft parts? If that is the case how well does it work? I actually have a pair of burgundy colored scrub pants laying around somewhere...I'd just have to come up with a long sleeved top that matches.
Any thoughts?
I really need some help on this, I'm floundering a bit.

Jaro

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Scrubs for soft parts?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2012, 07:22 PM »
Yeah, scrubs work just fine! I've seen them used before. For example, Destroyer (Ge'tal Vheh's Alor'ad) used them on his first kit.

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2012, 10:57 PM »
That's what I am using, and so far so good!  Don't have any pictures yet, but they are very comfortable and look good.  And they are better than flight suits for the, um, obvious reasons...

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Kyr'a Laar

• "A blaster is for work, a blade is for vengeance."
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2012, 01:00 AM »
That's what I am using, and so far so good!  Don't have any pictures yet, but they are very comfortable and look good.  And they are better than flight suits for the, um, obvious reasons...

LOL the obvious reasons is what I was thinking about. If you put up pics anytime soon I would certainly like to see what you've done.

Mav runi

• "Judge me by my size, do you?"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Award for 75 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2012, 01:40 AM »
I've been wondering what to do with my old set of scrubs from high school, now I can put them to use hopefully. Thanks for the posting  ;D

Mav'runi's WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=43880.0
MMCC - 0765  M5 - #4 EMTS - #096 MLCS#13

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2012, 07:27 AM »
Hope to be able to start a WIP thread soon. 

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Riya Morut

• Ree-yuh, not rye-uh. MAJIC 019
« Reply #6 on: Jan 02, 2013, 11:49 PM »
For help modifying scrubs talk to JJ; she's the one who recommended that method to me, and though I haven't tried it yet it's what I'll be aiming for in the future.  You can find her contact info here.  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=48560.0

Normal people never do anything of note, nothing magnificent or world-changing or on the knife-edge of risk. ~IC: 501st

Only a Mando would create a musical instrument that doubled as a weapon. ~IC: 501ST

Fanfic found here:http://mercs.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!