Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vest and flight suit WIP

• 16 Replies

Ronin Tavic

• I'm not crazy, I just find sanity boring.
  • Awards 2016 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Vest and flight suit WIP
« Reply #15 on: Apr 09, 2012, 05:22 PM »
This is great! I don't think I have questions at the moment, but that could change in the next few days when I start working on the kama.
My plan is using a belt and skirt I got at goodwill(love that place) I'll cut the skirt in the front so it will be a flat piece, rather than a tube. Then I'll sew up the edges to clean them up, and hide the belt in the inside much like you did. From there I'll probably leave the belt buckle visible since its just a plain rectangle. Maybe add pockets. Again, I'll be sure to ask questions as they arise  :)

Pre-App pics and upgrade thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=63828.15
"I only take 2 things seriously: the lives of my vode, and the deaths of my enemies"
Ni redalu o'r vhetin be'kyram.
"I dance in death's valley"
"we're not mercenary's, more like adventure capitalists"

Jobatt

• Goes where the money leads.
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Vest and flight suit WIP
« Reply #16 on: Apr 09, 2012, 07:33 PM »
Good luck vod. I can't wait to see some progress pics.

Jobatt M'dano - http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=49720.0
Mando 0571 -  Events Trooped: 3 Unofficial, 17 Official

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!