Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Size of cloth shoulders on vest

• 3 Replies
Size of cloth shoulders on vest
« on: May 01, 2012, 10:35 PM »
I have looked around a bit, and I am still not sure on this...  With regards to the cloth shoulders on the vest that the shoulder armor attaches to, how big are the cloth shoulders supposed to be, particularly with regards to the shoulder armor?  Should they stick out beyond the armor, or be completely covered by the shoulder armor?

Buy'ce: 95%
Weapons loadout: 75%
Beskar'gam: 90%
Soft parts: 95%

Rokeim Gekla

• Hasn't defiled in a while
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member Order of the Ori'Ramikad Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Size of cloth shoulders on vest
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 11:06 PM »
in general, i dont think theres anything specific on that.  but most of the time, the vest doesnt stick out past the bells. 

Nickel

• Death Watch
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:18 AM »
I modelled mine off of the Jango vest.  My shoulder pads barely stick out past the edge of the armor.

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Ernest Hemingway

Viradechtis

• Mando without war is like a starship without space
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:23 AM »
From what I can gather by looking at everyone's beskar'gam, its whatever you want for your mando. There's really no set guideline.

"Mando without war is like a starship without space." Torian Cadera

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!