Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack pep

• 2 Replies

pyromastermuaddib

• Dark Smokepuncher
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Jetpack pep
« on: Apr 22, 2012, 02:05 PM »
I've been looking to do a Jango Arena style jetpack on the cheap but the only pep I can find is in A4, and I can't find any A4 cardstock locally or on the internet. Does anyone have a Pepped jango pack file in standard US letter size or am I going to have to do something else?

I would just like everyone to know that I suck... And that I'm a girl... And I like ribbons in my hair... And I want to kiss all the boys.

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Legends of Mandalore Brigade Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Jetpack pep
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2012, 09:18 PM »
I've been looking to do a Jango Arena style jetpack on the cheap but the only pep I can find is in A4, and I can't find any A4 cardstock locally or on the internet. Does anyone have a Pepped jango pack file in standard US letter size or am I going to have to do something else?

You could simply change the paper setting in Pepakura to US letter and re-arrange the pieces to fit in the new pages... That's what I do...

Salvo Mereel

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Jetpack pep
« Reply #2 on: Apr 22, 2012, 09:24 PM »
If you don't have pep designer, I can resize the file for you to fit Letter.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!