Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nirobs Force Hunter Jetpack

• 9 Replies

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Nirobs Force Hunter Jetpack
« on: Dec 15, 2013, 12:41 PM »
So I started working on a old jetpack I got from a Clan member. Still needs some sanding at the edges and a top rocket.

Since I need this for becoming a member of the Force Hunter Brigade, I added some extra beskar U-tracks to the sides of the pack, so it's not going to explode when hit a lightsaber.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Nirobs Force Hunter Jetpack
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2013, 03:02 PM »
Looking forward to seeing what you do vod ;)

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

pinocchio

• The Biscalor
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2013, 06:06 PM »
cool deal

COMPLAINING DOES NOT GIVE YOU POWER, BUT CREATING WILL.

Drak Fiurr Verda

• ...Mew...
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2013, 06:23 PM »
Just don't die wearing it ;) lol

R.I.P Chris, aka Remo Jadd
BVC Command Email: bvclan@mandalorianmercs.com

Shammah

• Vhett Manda
  • Awards 40+ hrs of Charity Work Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2013, 07:25 PM »
That's what I like, a well thought out persona; Light saber protection on a jet pack! Make sure and put some saber damage on them so you can brag about how well it works. ;)

Vhett Manda Clan - Iowa, USA
MMCC # 1013

Two things left for sniper... TIME! GIVE ME TIME!
Cabur Akaata #38     M.A.B.E.L. #042... Perfect!
VRCA #067                 M.A.C.K. #43
M.A. #175
Sniper WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=90431.0

Nirob

• Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2014, 12:06 PM »
So I did put some more rails on the pack and primed it to see all the spots I still need to sand. Here are the pics:

Nirob

« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2014, 12:44 PM »
So here is the finished product.

Niabi

• Mouse'alor
  • Hey there, hi there, ho there.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2014, 03:23 PM »
awesome work vod ;D

VABS : M.A. #006  24er :  Beskar'gam

Remo Jadd - Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Quote from: Ruusaan Ordo
I felt a great disturbance in the Force... As if millions of voices cried out and they were all Niabi

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #8 on: Feb 24, 2014, 04:38 PM »
What Niabi said^^  that looks impressive!  really like the idea of the added U-tracks for saber stopping.

Nirob

« Reply #9 on: Feb 24, 2014, 04:56 PM »
Thanks guys, still got some stuff to add, but I'm happy how it turned out.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!