Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

hostile env. shock infantry

• 41 Replies

Vin Daco

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: hostile env. shock infantry
« Reply #33 on: Dec 09, 2012, 08:46 PM »
Love the re-breather good job vod and good luck on your app ;).

lolow

« Reply #34 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:05 PM »
yea i know it can be approuved(pre-approuved) ,but i wont summit it  ;D (not a big fan on sending alot of info to someone i dont know ...no offence app team ) might even sell it dont know  :laugh:

Kelan Ord

• Mando McConaughey
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Legends of Mandalore Brigade Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #35 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:40 PM »
 ???

Pointoforigin

• Pointy Stick Wielder
  • Mukal Warosi
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #36 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:44 PM »
You're gonna put that much work into it, look amazing, have it fit only you, do an event in which you get to meet The Fettman, and you're NOT gonna submit it for approval?!?!??!?!??!?!??!

???

^ this.

I hope I'm misunderstanding you.

I do have a simple thing for you to make your kit look that little bit better - see how your belt curves down around your belly? If you lift it up so that it's straight across - in line with the bottom of your belly plate - you'll look that much better really fast. You may have to put some velcro on the back of the belt and the front of the flightsuit/vest - I had to.

Vin Daco

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #37 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:57 PM »
Tizz a sad day to hear this.

lolow

« Reply #38 on: Dec 09, 2012, 11:37 PM »
You're gonna put that much work into it, look amazing, have it fit only you, do an event in which you get to meet The Fettman, and you're NOT gonna submit it for approval?!?!??!?!??!?!??!

^ this.

I hope I'm misunderstanding you.

I do have a simple thing for you to make your kit look that little bit better - see how your belt curves down around your belly? If you lift it up so that it's straight across - in line with the bottom of your belly plate - you'll look that much better really fast. You may have to put some velcro on the back of the belt and the front of the flightsuit/vest - I had to.
yea i know i put it strait but with trooping and putting my hands on it it get down lol (was to lazy to put it back up lol)plus it was my first time troopin or having a costume on (mando)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!