Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

How's this Death Watch emblem??

• 4 Replies

Byloc Phosmont

• Mando Rider: 0004
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
How's this Death Watch emblem??
« on: Jun 10, 2012, 11:29 AM »
I'm going to adapt parts of my beskar to make it death watch worthy. I saw this image of their symbol on a wiki star wars page. What do you guys think, would this be alright to have on a shoulder piece as the death watch symbol?

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: How's this Death Watch emblem??
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2012, 11:54 AM »
Do you have a source for it? Is it canon or fanart? If it's canon, it would probably be on one of the DW in TCW season 4 or 5, it would work for the brigade. If it's fanart, it could be used on a custom build but, not for brigade use.

Byloc Phosmont

• Mando Rider: 0004
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2012, 12:11 PM »
Here's where I found it, I'm not sure if it's canon.

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Watch

Because the site is "star wars fanon" I'm going to guess it's not, but I'll wait to hear what you think.

Hondo Karr

• Awards Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Award for 25 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2012, 05:54 PM »
Im guessing it's fanart unless/until someone can produce licensed artwork featuring it.

Slade Kel

• Feet First Into Hell
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Jun 11, 2012, 09:20 PM »
Pretty much what Falin said; unless someone can produce something showing it to be official artwork, it can't be used with a DW kit. However, you can feel free to put it on custom armor, though you might want to see if you can find the original artist and see if he or she is cool with people doing so.

QMU 72| M.A.B.E.L. 77| Cabur Akaata 144

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!